How about that Tom Delay.

txswinner

Banned
Darn liberals tried to bring down McCarty as well. Ole Tom never did anything but help the President. So he took a bribe or two and gave someone special interest. What a little misuse of government authority, to hunt down those darn Demos, who hid in Oklahoma. Heck he was doing it in the name of freedom, support of the constitution; it is the American way of life.<br /><br />The little misuse of corp funds to help re-elect right wing conservatives and rid us of those devil libs, why not, it is for the good of the country. Darn Libs, next they will say Ollie North committed a crime or Richard Nixon or any of the other great Americans. Sometimes even though it breaks the law, you got to do what is best, after all American citizens do not need to making decisions, that is Democracy. OOPS

cpj

Ensign
Re: How about that Tom Delay.

troll.jpg

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

So txs it appears that you have been elected to be judge, jury and executioner :rolleyes:

txswinner

Banned

cpj, I out rank you. I have been off here a week and this site needs some life. So if you do not want to rant, rave and troll go to another thread. And swab the decks you low rank rascal.

txswinner

Banned

Vlad, You know me, just want him to get a fair trial then we will hang him!!!

txswinner

Banned

Where is JB, Ken, Oddjob and all you hard right wingers when I want to argue. Did you guys move to the left. Your brain activate or something.

txswinner

Banned

Look at the threads since I have been gone. What special did you find, well the worst find was the silk thong my wife found in the glove box, been a cross dresser ever since. Another biggie, split Iraq's money bs, come on guys we need something to raise the blood pressure.

txswinner

Banned

Puzzle solvers, what is the best fast food restaurant, all you right wingers turn gay. Thought you said demos loved the gays, next thing one of you will thing Oil Companies gouge on gasoline or George Bush is a dummy. Come on guys, this is a real troll and a rant and all that stuff. You make me wish the pirates were back.

cpj

Ensign

Originally posted by txswinner:<br />[QB] cpj, I out rank you. I have been off here a week and this site needs some life.<br /><br /><br />So much for the week of peace and quiet....<br />EDIT: BTW, I have a deck you can swab.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

The more I thought about it, I think it matters not... <br /><br />President will pardon him (DeLay)..... Case closed...

txswinner

Banned

Snapper, you are right, but at least we will not have to deal with his crookedness in Texas anymore. <br /><br />cpj, you can watch fox news if you want piece and quiet.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmmmm. Ya gonna look pretty stupid if he is aquitted, which a better than even bet.<br /><br />Promise to post what a stupid, name calling troll this is if that happens and I wont ZAP it.<br /><br />I aint making any promises for the other Mods, though. They don't care much for such troublemaking.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Do you ZAP neo-con trolls as well? Sorry, I haven't been paying attention.

cpj

Ensign

Add that one to your collection, alden

rolmops

Vice Admiral

All I can see is a republican rascal who was caught by a liberal fanatic.Neither of them has the best for the country in mind.It is good that even in Texas you cannot get away with open corruption.It is a pity that our leading politicians always have the smell of corruption all over themselves.

rogerwa

Commander

If yall had your facts straight you would realize that this is simply a politically motivated and orchestrated smear campaign.<br /><br />Ronnie is the only one that should go to jail.<br /><br />When this all is over, Delay will be aquitted or the charges dropped, but it will not change the public perception and embarrassment that this hack has orchestrated.<br /><br />And unfortunately for the ones on this thread who give any credence to Ronnie are his unwitting zombies.<br /><br />All this spoken like a true right wing christian wacko, which is what I'd have to be (obviously) to defend Delay. Right??

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

rogerwa,<br />Why don't you explain the "facts" to all us not so informed as you.<br />Did Tom Delay not set up a conservative lobbying group?<br />Did this conservative lobbying group not take corperate donations and funnel the money to the Republican National Commite, with the instruction to launder the money back to certain Texas Republican politicians?<br />Is it not true that Texas campain laws forbid the taking of corporate money?<br />Does this not look like money laundering?<br />Didn't "Ronnie" prosecute 12 Democrats and 3 Republicans in the past? This doesn't look like a man that has a political ax to grind.<br />But maybe all my facts are wrong and you can supply me with the right set of facts.