FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes, they work well. Used them many times. As with anything, don't hold it in one spot to long, it may burn the gel. Never had that happen, but I err on the side of caution.
Never used one but I have sold a Ton of them.
Autobody guys absolutely love them.
They work extremely well. Been told the best product for pinstripe etc removal.
Thank you everyone for your responses! I used it and I can happily say it produces awesome results. I stripped all of my pinstriping off one side of the boat in less than 30 minutes! I couldn't imagine doing that with a heat gun and a razor blade. For others considering this... a few lessons I learned: get the rpms and the wheel direction right else the wheel will become difficult to handle and will jump a lot. very fast is not necessarily the best of choice versus a nice moderate speed. I do the other side next weekend.
\Frank