GWB

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Re: GWB

Oh, boy. Now we're going to argue about who's smarter. Aside from that, my daddy can whip your daddy.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

P.S. I see that this one has gone about as far as it's going to. I see a padlock in it's future.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Hold on, this is getting interesting, now he's showing off his expanded vocabulary.<br /><br />We should try to determine whether he's narcisistic or incredibly naive. Or baiting us for sport.<br /><br />Wonder if he actually believes that he's gotten to know millions of people well enough to determine that they are incompetent buffoons.<br /><br />Zmoz, any theories as to why you can only get the terminally stupid people to interact with you?<br /><br />I'm refering of course, to the millions of incompetent American morons who are computer literate enough to do business online.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />Zmoz, any theories as to why you can only get the terminally stupid people to interact with you?
You seem to be interacting with me. Hmmm.....

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br /> Sorry Spinner I was not referring to your statement as shameful, It was meant for the statement made about the general population being brainless sheep.
FH,<br />Ok, but how are you going to account for the popularity of 1. McDonald's, 2. the average American automobile, and 3. Britney Spears?

FLATHEAD

Captain

Noodles you forgot to mention the enormous popularity of the hot pocket<br /><br /><br />LMAO at spinner!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />
Originally posted by jtexas:<br />Zmoz, any theories as to why you can only get the terminally stupid people to interact with you?
You seem to be interacting with me. Hmmm.....
dangit, walked right into that one!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

We are now debating how smart people are or are not. pass.....