GWB

one more cast

Captain
Re: GWB

I just find it amazing how supporters of one group can see things so differently as supporters of another group. It is quite apperant that each side only sees what they want to see. Its like a 2 headed man driving down the freeway. One head can only see left and the other head can only see right and nobody is watching the road.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by alden:<br /> Stupid liberals are nothing but name calling idiots.
Excellent use of sarcasm; near-perfect example of irony!

Ralph 123

Captain

Oh CJY. That doesn't account for turnout now does it? And, we are talking about Clinton's time, not RRs. Come on you refute only the easiest point to assail and then attack it with a weak left jab. Come on. Throw a right... otherwise the refs going to stop the fight.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I am really ashamed right now to call myself an American.<br />I sit here and read all these negative posts about the President.<br />
Cant say I'll ever be ashamed to call myself an American. <br /><br />This statement is shameful. " <br />-------------------------------------------------<br />
Sorry FH, guess I just got caught up in the moment.<br />But we as American's are tearing us apart with all this bickering and stuff.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Sorry Spinner I was not referring to your statement as shameful, It was meant for the statement made about the general population being brainless sheep.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ralph,<br /><br />In part, it at least has to account for it. More people = more registered voters. Simple math.<br /><br />You said: In the last election, Bush received more votes than any President in history. End of story.<br /><br />History? Lincoln was not part of history? <br /><br />Yes the ref is going to stop it so you better get up.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ralph,<br /><br />If you do not want your points to be exploited...don't make them. I guess I did not know some were off limits.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

cjy, ralph, interesting debate, mind if just interject a thought?<br /><br />My opinion, percent of eligible voters is the best measure...and unless that data is available percent of total population is the best proxy. A candidate who can get the disenfranchised to the polls should get credit for it.<br /><br />carry on.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br />ZMOZ I did not realize you were the barometer of the intelligence of this country. Is that statement based on your own IQ?
It is based on the HUGE assortment of people I come across every days that clearly have less brains than used toilet paper. On the internet, in the news, on the street, in the store, doing business with me - anywhere you look it's not hard to find an idiot, a moron, a dumbs**t, etc...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

zmoz, you might be smarter than everybody else around you, but the vast majority of the population doesn't live around you.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> zmoz, you might be smarter than everybody else around you, but the vast majority of the population doesn't live around you.
The population here is unfortuneately probably SMARTER than many areas of the country. I deal with thousands of people online every year in my business and various other activities...from all over the US. At least 60% of them can barely cook a hot pocket...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />I deal with thousands of people online every year in my business and various other activities...from all over the US. At least 60% of them can barely cook a hot pocket...
You sell hotpockets online? No wonder you only know stupid people.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />
It is based on the HUGE assortment of people I come across every days that clearly have less brains than used toilet paper. On the internet, in the news, on the street, in the store, doing business with me - anywhere you look it's not hard to find an idiot, a moron, a dumbs**t, etc...
You come across those people every "days" <br /><br />When you post about your superior intellect the least you could do is use the English language properly. :D

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

ZmOz,<br /><br />I agree with the others. You are in no position to make an accurate statement about the intellect in your area compared to any other area.<br /><br /><br />Posted by ZmOz<br />
The population here is unfortuneately probably SMARTER than many areas of the country
By the way, you misspelled unfortunately. I normally would not point these things out, because I am not perfect either. However, with your superior intellect, I thought maybe you could step back down here with the less abled.<br /><br />By the way, jtexas and Flathead just smoked ya. Again, I would normally not point these things out, but it just felt appropriate this time.<br /> :D

ZmOz

Captain

Sorry, I don't take the time to spell check and proof read when arguing with the morons I meet on the internet. Would you like a cover page and bibliography too? :rolleyes: <br /><br />This forum is really going down the sh!t hole...

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

ZmOz<br /><br />When you post statements of your superior intelligence...you get what you get. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Now we are "morons"? As I said, you get what you get.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by CJY:<br />Now we are "morons"? As I said, you get what you get.
If you think for a second that there aren't millions of incompetent buffoons in this country, then yes, you're one of them.