Guess which is the husband?

denniz

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Guess which is the husband?

ITS NOT JUDGED BY mere mortals.. its already written.and for some reason GOD DOESNT LIKE TO REPEAT HIMSELF.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

To the best of my knowledge there are no gay or lesbian people in my immediate family, but over the years I've met, worked with and known many. Apart from their sexuality these people seemed much the same as anyone else and I can't think of any reason why I'd want to discriminate against them. What they do in private is their business, I certainly don't want to know anything about it - and it certainly is not my business to know either.<br /><br />One of the most important things I've learnt in my lifetime, is to do what is in your heart. Follow your dreams and aspirations...and try not to step on anyone else in the process.<br /><br />So on this issue, I'm in agreement with JB...and besides, there's nothing more honourable than a father standing up for one of his offspring. Good on you JB :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

RK.<br /><br />My Ph.D. is in Adult Education, Summa Cum Laude (that is a 4.0 GPA, in case you didn't know).<br /><br />I find my morals, real morals, quite adequate, thank you. They include not judging even the (edit) who insist on judging my beloved daughter, who brings joy to my life, and calling me names because of it.

John Carpenter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Rod Knocking...I respect your opinions on things mechanical, but have to say that you could not be more wrong on this subject. No one chooses to be gay. You ARE born that way...or not.<br /><br />I have known and been friends with several gay people...lived in a house with 5 gay women back in my hippie days & have just been around it a lot. The main difference between gay and straight people is simply their sexual preference. Other than that, they are just like you and I buddy. Get over it.<br /><br />I would rather be around a person that was gay than someone who was a liar or a cheat. There are far greater "sins" than being born gay.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Youre not a decent individual, you let whatever happens happen, you have NO MORALS to stand on and one day you will be judged for that. [/quote]<br /><br />Wow!!<br />Pretty harsh words there RK.<br /><br />You are a real piece of something. I was gonna say work, but didn't think that fit.<br /><br />I like this response much better!!<br />
Originally posted by mikeandronda:<br /> Good post Bubbakat Your qoute of <br />"I read the bible and believe in God but he tells me to love my neighbor and he doesn't tell me to go over and see what sexual preference this neighbor has before I show them my love."<br /> is right on.
AK Chappy

denniz

they werent born gay. it was there upbringing.Any DECENT PHD will tell you that, its NOT in your genes.ITS NOT NORMAL,. accept if you will its your choice. Same as free will

denniz

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> Youre not a decent individual, you let whatever happens happen, you have NO MORALS to stand on and one day you will be judged for that.
Wow!!<br />Pretty harsh words there RK.<br /><br />You are a real piece of something. I was gonna say work, but didn't think that fit.<br /><br />I like this response much better!!<br />
Originally posted by mikeandronda:<br /> Good post Bubbakat Your qoute of <br />"I read the bible and believe in God but he tells me to love my neighbor and he doesn't tell me to go over and see what sexual preference this neighbor has before I show them my love."<br /> is right on.
AK Chappy [/quote]Yeah we can all pat each other on the back or be truthful.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Rod Knocking:<br /> they werent born gay. it was there upbringing.Any DECENT PHD will tell you that, its NOT in your genes.ITS NOT NORMAL,. accept if you will its your choice. Same as free will
So what you are telling me is<br />My Relative who was brought up in a home where the father openly hated anyone who was gay, the mother openly preached that they were despicable (sp), in a town where it would not have been a big shock for a gay person to be killed<br /><br />DECIDED to be gay!!<br /><br />PHD = sometimes simply means PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER.<br /><br />AK Chappy

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I think homosexuality is just wrong because of procreation reasons.<br /><br />These people know they are wrong, but cant change back to normal. Something messes up in the brain, making them be attracted to same sex. Similar to the way child molestors cant stop wanting kids.<br /><br />I do feel sorry for them, must be a tough life.<br /><br />They are sinners, but they are no more worse than those that commit adultery. Jesus loves sinners, as long as they believe in him.<br /><br />Ken

denniz

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br />
Originally posted by Rod Knocking:<br /> they werent born gay. it was there upbringing.Any DECENT PHD will tell you that, its NOT in your genes.ITS NOT NORMAL,. accept if you will its your choice. Same as free will
So what you are telling me is<br />My Relative who was brought up in a home where the father openly hated anyone who was gay, the mother openly preached that they were despicable (sp), in a town where it would not have been a big shock for a gay person to be killed<br /><br />DECIDED to be gay!!<br /><br />PHD = sometimes simply means PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER.<br /><br />AK Chappy
yep shes emotionally (edit). Dp you disagree? if so REALLY? or are you just sticking up for her?

Dunaruna

Admiral

Rk, good healthy debate is part of what makes DC interesting - why try and get it poofed?<br /><br />I'd like to know if you have children, I can't believe your line of thought comes from a parent - PHD or not.<br /><br />Aldo

denniz

Yes Duranaruna, Im a dad, doesnt mean Il let my kids do ANYTHING they want.. WOULD YOU? If your kid wanted to marry a Kangaroo would you let him/her?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

<br />Rk, good healthy debate is part of what makes DC interesting - why try and get it poofed?<br />
Good point Dunaruna...I can just see the moderators with their index fingers hovering over their POOF buttons on this thread.. :rolleyes: ...JB in particular is showing remarkable restraint...

denniz

Doesnt ANYBODY have a grasp on whats right and whats wrong? ANYBODY? You people NO morals????

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

At least you made me laugh RK<br /><br />If I was to say why I would get poofed!!!!!<br /><br />But I do know there is a village out there somewhere searching. I'll let you guess what for.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Dunaruna

Admiral

Depends what dowry the roo brought to the table :D .<br /><br />Good, moral and loving parents from all walks of life have gay children, I don't know about you but I haven't found the definitive parenting manual yet. The best I could do was teach them right from wrong, teach them tolerance and teach them to respect others as they would want to be respected. The rest is up to them whether parents like it or not. <br /><br />I'm a firm believer that we are all what we are regardless of upbringing.<br /><br />To use your analogy about the kangaroo - how would you stop it happenning? How would you stop a loved one being gay?<br /><br />Aldo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Rod Knocking:<br /> Doesnt ANYBODY have a grasp on whats right and whats wrong? ANYBODY? You people NO morals????
Sadly, RK, fewer and fewer. What ever floats your boat or whatever your designer god allows. Unfortunately, it is going the way it is Written and the best we can hope for is to stand up in hopes of slowing it down, keep our own noses clean and offer it up in prayer.<br /><br />I think this thread has run it's course. Nothing will be decided here, and I for one, do not want to make enemies of these fine folks.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

That is a damn good question Dunaruna.<br /><br />I wouldn't mind seeing the response myself.<br />After all, we will LET our kids do anything. <br />Hmmmmm<br />methinks after the age of 18, I couldn't MAKE my kids do anything they don't want to do.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Triton II

Commander

I reckon RK is trying to place his beliefs on us all at the expense of our own ability to think. It's called brainwashing. My gay brother and I will both be judged by the same force as RK will be come the day. Just hope we're right and RK's wrong, but even if Andrew and I are wrong and God is the vengeful, archaic God of RK's... we both agree we'd lead our lives the same way if given another chance. It's called happiness and it comes from self belief, tolerance and respect. That's what we should all be entitled to... the World would be a lot happier place.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I thank my many compassionate friends and those who share the pleasure of loving gay relatives for their support, but my restraint is at an end.