Got A Face ?

Re: Got A Face ?

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> Here's the family about two years ago-<br /><br />
110_1041.JPG
Nice Pick Latex. Who is that holding you? :)

Originally posted by scrapper:<br />That way we will never find out that he's really 4 ft. tall and 90lbs soaking wet!
Don't worry Scrapper, he doesn't beat up on old men. :)

Bondo

Staff member

This is on the end of my dock,........ Yesterday,........ turned 51 Today........... ;) :cool: <br /><br />
meonthedock.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

Happy birthday, and Ayuh, no grease is better than any grease on the shirt . . . or something like that.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Happy bithday Bondo...it dosn't seem that long ago you had your 50th.<br />By the way, is that a Bayliner I see in the background :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Ho Ho Ho, you and me<br />Little Brown Jug don't I love thee<br />This is the only Picture you will get from me.<br />RE: Got A Face ? <br />Scrap, sorry no direct links. <br />Ted: It a appears that you haven't blown to many lunches. ;) <br />Techno12feetz: Don't get anything but the dreaded redx, even your avatar.<br />Twidget, at least you like someone. ;) <br />Crab bait, show us your coleman. :eek: <br />Dave, you don't have much hair but your teeth are still straight.:wink:<br />Oddjob, Picture Please... :wink:<br />Noel, A picture is worth a thousand words but think of the words you could have used to describe that "monster" fish. :wink:<br />Cheers, Philomena :wink:<br />OMC wrote [qoute] Whats wrong with coleman lanterns? I keep the gas ones out in the garage though. <br />Now if you can just remember where you put it. <br />Nice one ee. How's your Daddy Latex Amphibian<br />It appears there is no doubt as to who the father of those children are. Unless of course you have a brother. :wink:<br />One picture gonfishin one redx<br />UDA MAN QC<br />I never liked you RF ;) <br />A trip to the Oculist is next for Dave :wink:<br />Scrapper wrote:
Isn't it funny how you can laugh and cry at the same time? I guess it ok as long as you don't wet yourself. :wink:<br />Sure, Dastardly.<br />Pass on cagey, he is very vindictive.<br />P dot you are more of a friend than I expected. :wink:<br />Not even a redx to point at. :wink:<br />Good pair to hold hook :wink:<br />Definitely the son of a magster. :wink:<br />thats a muttley excuse<br />That's a real poor fish. :wink:<br />Now was that cricket, RPJS<br />OK, Kiwi. We see you. :wink:<br />Who was that woman I saw you with last night, Jeff? :wink:<br />P dot again? :wink:<br />I have commented on this one before. :razz:<br />So that is what causes mental illness. :wink:<br />Not so much. :roll eyes:<br />Be nice cagey, someones feelings will be hurt. :wink:<br />I have seen this one befour. :razz:<br />Yes I notice your similarity to his avatar too. :razz:<br />A little formal, aren't we Bob? :wink:<br />I believe that is called a goatee. :razz:<br />OOOOOOOOOOOOKay.<br />OOOOOOOOOOOOkay, clone.<br />Muttley Barked:
Maby Ray is on Americas most wanted????????? <br />Only my hair dresser knows for sure. :wink:<br />right on hook!<br />Bob again.<br />Sorry, Kiwi. They know where I am but they won't come and get me. :razz:<br />What kind of a lure did you use to get that deer, boater? :wink:<br />SEE ABOVE: spinner.<br />yow, 57, you and Chuck Barris. :wink:<br />Heycods again? :wink:<br />That picture is a little Dated, isn't it? OMC<br />That what you get for being a Boy Scout. :wink:<br />Don't look now but you don't have sunglasses on either.<br />'nuther redx. Ralphy<br />More Cliff <br />Don't look now, scrap but I am standing behind you! :razz:<br />Not lucky at Cards, eh KRS. :wink:<br />No worries Mate.<br />Got your spurs a leeetle tangled up there dastardly. Super chicken was on TV. Looks like you took a licking. :yikes:<br />No worries mate.<br />Gut, gut gut.<br />That's what thoughts did. He thought he farted but he **** himself.<br />Here we go with the sunglasses again. :wink:<br />Howdy, Ma'am<br />cagey being not so cagey again. :razz:<br />Doin' a Runna, always the politician. :razz:<br />feel free to grab a hold, spinner. :wink:<br />Happiness is having a Grandchild. :bigsmile:<br />Nice comment.<br />Well this is where I came in.<br /><br />Jump down to vipzach. Now you see Lube dude. when you wear you hat backwords the bill doesn't sheild your eyes from the sun and you need sunglasses. <br />Bondo, you don't look a day over 62. :wink:<br />Hind sight is perfect, latex<br />cagey with his sweetheart suit on. :razz:<br /> U DA MAN '<br />NO YOU HAVE WORRIES, MATE.<br />Oh yeah, Gut, Gut, Gut. SBN :razz:

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by heycods:<br /> I would kinda like to see Txwinners mugshot. :D
Found it!<br /><br />
What a well rounded person. I don't believe I have ever seen a weasel in a Foghorn Leghorn Cartoon. 'You gonna get your lumps ol' doggy, you gonna get your lumps ol' doggy...' It's a joke son, joke that is.....

heycods

Captain

Originally posted by technostringray:<br />[QB] leeetle tangled up there dastardly. Super chicken was on TV. Looks like you took a licking. :yikes<br /> Nope got my facts straight it used to come on am radio KSTA 1000 on your dial, week days @ 12.30 pm in 1973. I Was a fan. ;) :D :p

scrapper

Ensign

Techno said [Don't look now, scrap but I am standing behind you! :razz:]<br />I woudn't expect you to be anywhere else or from any other direction :rolleyes: <br />Oh yah, I almost forgot ... :D :D :D There all is right with the world again!

heycods

Captain

Scrap, you think techno would do what Patton said the German soldiers would do? :eek: :eek:

KaGee

Admiral

Techno should put some music to them words... be like our own little theme song. :p

Originally posted by scrapper:<br /> Techno said [Don't look now, scrap but I am standing behind you! :razz:]<br />I woudn't expect you to be anywhere else or from any other direction :rolleyes: <br />Oh yah, I almost forgot ... :D :D :D There all is right with the world again!
Whine whine whine.

Originally posted by heycods:<br />
Originally posted by technostringray:<br />[QB] leeetle tangled up there dastardly. Super chicken was on TV. Looks like you took a licking. :yikes<br /> Nope got my facts straight it used to come on am radio KSTA 1000 on your dial, week days @ 12.30 pm in 1973. I Was a fan. ;) :D :p
And no one is old enough to prove you wrong. :p A 35 year old super chicken fan, must give us pause. :rolleyes: