Got A Face ?

Ralphy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Got A Face ?

Ok I will join the fray, and I gotta say BF aka LD, dem sunglasses dont hide the fact that the Clavinmeister is residing in your ekoskeleton....!<br /><br />
BassBoat002.jpg

cpj

Ensign

Originally posted by Bassin' Fever AKA LubeDude:<br />
Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> Lubedude looks like Cliff Clavin! :D <br /><br />
Email1.jpg
cliff.jpg
<br /><br />I see no resemblence at all!!!!!!! :eek: He has no sunglasses, and he aint holding a fish!
I think that you really are Cliff Clavin, and since cheers went off the air, you turned to fixing cars and selling oil. :D

scrapper

Ensign

Hmmmmm! Just checked on this thread and noticed that there is nothing from Technohidinghisface ! <br />This is the first time Im sure He hasn't even come back with a comment or something .<br />[....EARTH ....CALLING ...TECHNO..!! CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU??? :D :D

KRS

Banned

Wife and I, Hale Koa restaurant, Oahu, September 2005.<br /><br />
us.jpg

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Come on Techno.<br />If you don't come back with something brilliant you could end up with the name Technochicken****e, and you'r not going to live it down.<br />We all know you'r lurking there so lets see it mate. :p :p <br />We're all awaiting.....<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

heycods

Captain

Stay tuned to this station for more adventures with SUPER CHICKEN!!<br /><br /> Any body remember that radio show, back in the 70s. :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Hang on heycods, lets not divert everyone away from the main task at hand here.<br />Yes I remember the call "Super chickennnnnnnnnn" (very fondly indeed), but we got to flush that pesky little Techno out first, and if he dosn't show his face, then........well.....life could be very different here on uboats.com . :p :p <br />This may well be a turning point in our history, remembered as fondly as his name-sake with the little red truck. :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

LadyFish

Admiral

Wow :eek: nice fish, what is it? What are those winches for mounted on the back of the boats?

KaGee

Admiral

And what about Haut Medoc, PW2, MBScott, Rolmops et al?<br /><br />Guess this thread isn't politically charged enough.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Wow :eek: nice fish, what is it? What are those winches for mounted on the back of the boats?
Keen eye ya got there Ladyfish. The 'winch' is actually a close quarter electrocuter - but I'll explain that later, suffice to say, I caught this monster via trolling a lure.<br /><br />It's a barramundi (commonly called a barra), it is regarded as the best eating fish in the southern hemisphere and not a bad sporting fish either!! This baby was just over 1 metre long and weighed in at 25kg (55lb).

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Myself and Grandaughter at Trout fishing park...<br /><br />
AriannaPa-PaCamping.jpg