Got A Face ?

Kiwi Phil

Commander
Re: Got A Face ?

I keep tell you...the boys got no nuts.....plenty of wind, but definitely no nuts.<br /><br />I have always had a high regard for Plywood (serious), but I can't find his snap here, and that goes for tesaxwinner too.<br /><br />Come on gentlemen, this is where the B/S stops and the reality starts. :p <br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> this is where the B/S stops and the reality starts.
And all this time I thought the internet was virtual. Learn something every day.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Maybe Techno can't take a pic. I saw in a movie several times that blood sucking vampires don't have a reflection and cannot be photographed. So maybe that is why he hasn't posted a pic.<br /><br />Techno, I'm not calling you a blood sucker, Just trying to figure a reason why you cannot have a pic taken. or,,,,,,,,,,maybe you would look like a double for GWB?

ricksrster

Commander

I'm on the right in the red shirt. The guy in the middle is my brother in law. he guy on the left was my nieces boyfriend.<br />
fishSC.jpg

ricksrster

Commander

Yes. That picture was two years ago on vacation in Charleston, SC.

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> I keep tell you...the boys got no nuts.....plenty of wind, but definitely no nuts.<br /><br />I have always had a high regard for Plywood (serious), but I can't find his snap here, and that goes for tesaxwinner too.<br /><br />Come on gentlemen, this is where the B/S stops and the reality starts. :p <br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip
Just count it as a favor Philomena. If I post a picture then you will have to stop running your mouth about things you know nothing of.<br />SBN: Buy another vowel.<br />Scrap, the same to you.<br />Sorry Dastardly. techNocigar.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No more clucking, he just ain't man enough to post a pic is all that is wrong with technohasnogahunnos. :D

heycods

Captain

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> I've noticed that none of the women (2?) have posted either.
I gota agree, ano Lady Fishes, Bassy or Serinity.<br />Maby techno is realy one of them?????? hummmmmmmm

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> I've noticed that none of the women (2?) have posted either.
We've both posted our pics in here before, sorry you missed them. :p :D