Ginger, or Mary Ann?

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ginger, or Mary Ann?

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> ....I know, I know, but Gilligan's Island had noone for us girls, so we watched something else.....
There were more men on the show than women. You might just be a little too picky, Bassy. :D :D

tylerin

Commander

Maryann in the day, when the lights go off Ginger :D

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I want them both............<br /><br /><br />At the same time................<br /><br /><br />And the wife does too :D

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a ride!"- Unknown<br />
That cracks me up :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Gilligan was a stooge. How can you be on an island for years and not be getting some of that!!! "Hey Proffessor, you go invent that coconut radio. Hey Skipper, you try to fix the boat. I'm gonna go see the girls" :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Gilligan couldn't go there 'cause he was the Skippers biotch. "come here little buddy"

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

stranded on a desert island for years with those<br />other guys??? both! :p <br />of course don't forget catwoman... meow ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> ....of course don't forget catwoman... meow ;) ....
Well, if we are going there, Let's not forget Batgirl, either. She was a cutey.

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Which one of the four from 'Sex in the City'?<br /><br />(Sorry, don't know all their names, don't get HBO).

oddjob

Commander

Ginger was hot!not a ho. :( <br /><br />and..and..Maryann was just a bumkin ditz who was always too busy doing something contructive. Acted as if she would need alot of instruction and begging in the area of romance. ;) And seeing her in same shorts and halter everyday was plain and boring. Ginger also had the same dress everyday but it just didnt bother me somehow.. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I'm so shallow

sort

Seaman Apprentice

Mary Ann<br />But that Mrs. Howell was hot....<br /> ;)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Mary Ann. Those halter tops were real easy to get into. I loved it when my girl friends had one on.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> Gilligan couldn't go there 'cause he was the Skippers biotch. "come here little buddy"
ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D <br /><br />Butch A.

sangerwaker

Commander

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br /> Rachel, Phoebe, or Monica?
Rachel. Rachel and again Rachel. Brad Pitt is one lucky SOB.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Y'all are a trip. :D <br />
gerbil.gif