Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Silly Seville

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

This one comes complete with the towels covering the ragged out seats and a RANDOM axle trailer

21 foot Sea Ray Seditte bow rider

What has me baffled is the model name of this gem of a boat. "Seditte"?
Umm, Sea Ray made three 21 foot models in '87...and none of them were called a Seditte.

People are goofy!

21 foot Sea Ray Seditte bow rider - $2250 (Clinton)

I have a 1987 Sea Ray bow rider with a 4.3 v6 MerCruiser inboard. Boat starts and runs fine. Comes with a cd player and speakers, swim platform with ladder. The interior is in fair shape but seats couled be redone. We just put towels over them. This would make a great family boat for a weekend of fun on the water. I'm asking 2250 but cash talks! Please email me for pictures.
Boat also comes with a random axle trailer.
Boat is brown and tan
Thanks for lookings

TilliamWe

Banned

Umm, Sea Ray made three 21 foot models in '87...and none of them were called a Seditte.

People are goofy!

Probably Autocorrect. It's goofy as heck!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

People are goofy!

21 foot Sea Ray Seditte bow rider - $2250 (Clinton)

I have a 1987 Sea Ray bow rider with a 4.3 v6 MerCruiser inboard. Boat starts and runs fine. Comes with a cd player and speakers, swim platform with ladder. The interior is in fair shape but seats couled be redone. We just put towels over them. This would make a great family boat for a weekend of fun on the water. I'm asking 2250 but cash talks! Please email me for pictures.
Boat also comes with a random axle trailer.
Boat is brown and tan
Thanks for lookings

Luddite, It's Luddite. I'm talking about the seller. Are sheets or towels the preferred temporary seat upholstery and towels? On a random axle trailer, does it randomize going down the road or only when it's parked? No. I'm not emailing for pictures unless you have a video of the trailer randomizing.

GA_Boater

That Sea Ray could use a little less Miami Vice influence. Need some shades :cool:

TilliamWe

Banned

Here is on for you guys... Looks like something form an episode of the Simpsons. I didn't know you could paint monkey fur:eek:

LK

That looks like April and Phil's house on Viva La Bam, when they "painted" eveything blue! Wonder if they'll iron on hamburger decals for no extra charge?!

NetDoc

Chief Petty Officer

We're not the only ones: Heres The Deal

Heres The Deal (Florida)
Sick of ads that say, Just needs a tune up! That means one thing. Its a piece of **** and it runs like ****. If it was just a tune up you would have done it yourself.
2nd: Ran last june, cant start now, probably needs a battery. Bull****.. again, its a piece of **** and dont run.

Bottom line people... If you cant start your boat and hear it run its a piece of **** and you need to ask the price of a piece of **** or fix it and then command what its worth.

And lastly, NOBODY freekin cares what you paid for it back in 1988, especially in Florida where boats are plentiful.

NetDoc

Chief Petty Officer

Here's a "hot" item: Burned boat for salvage or rebuild

3L33F73Jd5G85H75M3d4saf1b6e934e991784.jpg

20' Cobia center console without trailer, boat caught fire and completely destroyed in said fire. You'll have to retitled it as salvage and replace a few cosmetic items and this would make a great family fishing toy. I'm asking 5K for it as is and no warranty given or expressed otherwise. I'll consider trades like alate model pick-up, ATV, jet ski or boat of similar size. $5,000.00 OBO

crabby captain john

Lieutenant Commander

He has to have cooked his brain to think someone would pay to haul away his trash.
Here's a "hot" item: Burned boat for salvage or rebuild

View attachment 191487

20' Cobia center console without trailer, boat caught fire and completely destroyed in said fire. You'll have to retitled it as salvage and replace a few cosmetic items and this would make a great family fishing toy. I'm asking 5K for it as is and no warranty given or expressed otherwise. I'll consider trades like alate model pick-up, ATV, jet ski or boat of similar size. $5,000.00 OBO

GA_Boater

He has to have cooked his brain to think someone would pay to haul away his trash.

I think one or two things. A satisfy the wife ad "I'm trying to sell it, Honey" since he wants to hang on to it :confused: or he really thinks he can get more than 2 cents. :facepalm: