Explosions in London

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I've just seen on CNN that there are multiple explosions in London - definitely terrorism -it looks terrible...at least 90 casualties in the underground :( <br /><br />I'm really worried about my friends in London...

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Explosions in London

Im just listenning to the BBC - Early reports are that three double decker buses loaded with explosives & underground explosions (rail network). All rail & bus services shut down london wide. Also mobile phone networks down, speculation is a terrorist operation somehow causing massive power surge. A lot of injuries, a lot of confusion.

Link

Rear Admiral

Just heard that also.. CNN on FOX news..<br /> <br />These people are dirt bags.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

These terrorists are the lowest form of scum :mad: <br /> <br />The G8 meeting is continuing - Al Queda are the losers.

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Watching European TV; the talking heads on the British channels are guessing that it was related to the G-8 Conference rather than the nomination for the Olympics.<br /><br />Too early to tell -- but looks like another battle in the war on terrorism.

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

lets just pray for the people there involved in this, those injured, those helping find them, and those waiting to hear about loved ones. Remeber some of our regulars live there.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

It was reported on Fox News that London has a very sophisticated video surveilience system and there is a good chance that the cowards who perpetrated this crime will have been caught on tape. <br /><br />Our prayers go out to our friends in London. It is being reported that loss of life is low and hopefully that report is correct.

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

unfortunatly, the first reports of fatality is from one train station only, it may be more than 100

oddjob

Commander

If the story of Isamic terrorism was a Action movie I think liberals would buy it.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

The G-8 is still on....Less PM Blair who is on his way to London to deal with this. Damn bunch of spineless waste of human forms.....

KaGee

Admiral

Our thoughts and prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Great Britain.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

What a terrible act of terrorism, killing innocent people.<br /><br />I hope they catch the idiots.<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />I'm so very pissed right now. I want these fricking death creating *******s to eat their own excrement as they breathe their last breath. <br /><br />I hope we hear from our UK iboaters soon -- so we know they are OK. EVERYONE takes the Underground (subway system) in the UK since traffic is so congested. As a result, the attack on Kings Station is a HUGE blow since both Bus and Underground traffic comes from that station. I don't know if everyone recalls, but Kings Cross Station is the train station that is used in the Harry Potter movies.<br /><br />These terrrorists don't care about race, religion, nationality or honor. In my opinion, they should root out and kill every single one of them. I don't care about politically correct actions. I'm sick of this crap. And I'm tired of kissing their a**es just to get punched in the back of head when I turn around. <br /><br />The UK has been very supportive of us and I hope we are of them as well.<br /><br />Sean

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Just heard the latest on the radio: explosions in 4 underground stations & 1 bus, at least 40 deaths, nearly 200 injured. A European division of al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility.<br /><br />Our thoughts & prayers are with you, London.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I said it a couple years back. Should have made a parking lot out of that place over there and it would have stopped a bunch of this crap.<br />Maybe not all of it, but a bunch I assure you.<br /><br />Hope our friends from the UK are ok this morning.

gaugeguy

Captain

Time to take off the kids gloves and take these ****ers out. :mad: <br /><br />Thoughts are with our friends over there.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Very sorry to hear about this act of cowardice on our UK friends. :(

oddjob

Commander

Bush's fault again!...if he had just stayed home he wouldn't have provoked them. We should thank Al Queida for going so lite this time around.