! ! ! EXPLAIN YOURSELF ! ! !

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: ! ! ! EXPLAIN YOURSELF ! ! !

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Duh, :rolleyes: Need I say more :eek: Been messing with Lubrication for about 25 years. According to some, I still dont know anything. :p
Lubrication? Is that oil?<br />errrrrrrrrrrrrr, never mind. :D <br /><br />Well, SBN came about from the name SpinnerBait Nut, kinda self explanatory. :D <br /><br />That is about all I have fished with all my life.

crab bait

Captain

KIWI,, i hear ya.. but i'll take the sign virgin.. i'll put my own pattern-of-holes-in-it..<br /><br /><br />LUBEY,, did you know they have a lube out now that warms on contact.. really.. an smells good ,too..

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

that KY warms on contact lube works!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />my Bride bought some for a "test" evaluation. Highly recommend.<br /><br />probly' more than ya want to know though.<br /><br />Oh ya, the name. Initials=PC...Positivly Conservative.

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

First name James, but go by Jim. I live in Orlando, Florida. Jim in Orlando<br /><br />This isn't rocket science! But I do work for a company, Lockheed Martin, that build rockets, missiles, military aircraft, navigation systems, targeting systems, and some stuff that can kick the @#$%^&* out of you.<br />I posted the new granddaughter. I might try and change to Papaw. My daughter called my dad Papaw and it is her wish for my granddaughter, Madison, to call me Papaw.<br /><br />Madison will be a fishing buddy for sure.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

After spending 22 years in the U.S. Navy and then retiring it just seemed natural...RetNav

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

KaGee....get yer map and look around the panhandle of WVa. and you will see Wheeling. Just look a little north of Wheeling on the Ohio side. Don't blink or you'll miss it.... :D

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I bought my Lark motor in 2004 :)

one more cast

Captain

One More Cast is what I say when my wife wants to go home. Also shortens to OMC which is my preferable brand. On most sites my name is tasbrus (Terry Ann,Stephen Bruce R=are Us)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well I'll give you the short version. I got this nick along time ago before the Internet was public stomping grounds. I was playing a MUD game and trying to think up a new name for a character. We came up with some thing like this, josomage, to sound like "just some mage". I shortened it to samagee after playing with the word. I liked it, and all the net vets there liked it, so that is what I became known as and continue to use to this day.

Carphunter

Commander

Well, regardless of what people think, I am not a carpenter who hunts, :p (Even though Huntin is my #2 favorite pastime, just behind spending time with my family).<br /><br />I actually do a little Bowfishing for Carp during the summer at a couple of local lakes, (good practice with my bow during the off season).............and that is how "Carphunter" was born.<br /><br />Hey, anything that combines Huntin and Fishin can't be too bad, right? ;)

tylerin

Commander

Well, regardless of what people think, I am not a carpenter who hunts,
Sure! And you breed gerbils for funnzies :D

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

Alright, here's mine...<br /><br />It took a couple years of banging around and rebuilding an old chapparal bowrider (wish I had known about this site then!) that I got for a couple hudred bucks to prove to my wife that boating was indeed a venture worth getting into. Eventually, I figured I had learned enough to try to go for getting a restored "classic". Well, there were lots of things to take into consideration, most of which centered around our newborn. <br /><br />The boat had to be safe, had to have a cuddy, had to be able to tube and/or ski, and of course had to be fishable (on large inland lakes). We saw a picture of our boat on boattrader (just listed that day) and I knew I had foudn the one. I drove up to the lake that night and took my wife, who was just mildly hesitant. Did I mention she(my wife)'s an Old Icelandic (Norse) scholar? <br /><br />So anyway, we get there, the boat is in her slip happily awaiting our arrival. I talk to her (the boat's) former owner and we go on a nice sea trial. After looking her (the boat) over upon return and going home to get a couple of things to gether, I went back the next day with her to check out the engine cold, etc. only to notice on the USCG capacity plate that the model for the boat is the Norseman DC. She (my wife) said she knew that that was the boat for us. I brought her (the boat, and my wife too, for that matter) home that night and we've loved her ever since.<br /><br />The rest, as everyone says, is history.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ken's<br />Impala (66 Impala SS - my first car, still own it)<br />Zooms (it used to, now currently sitting with no motor)<br /><br />Ken

one more cast

Captain

Ken's<br />Impala (66 Impala SS - my first car, still own it)<br />Zooms (it used to, now currently sitting with no motor)
.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Can you say REDNECK... :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

It all started with the words.."and now by the power vested in me by the state of Texas...." :p

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Her name is Luna, and since my home away from home is the ocean.........<br /><br />
f899fcf1.jpg
<br /><br />Oh, and I named the Lund LUNA SEA, haven't "renamed" the new/used Grady yet.......

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Started typing my initials "jtw" but got distracted after 2 letters, and hey look there goes an airplane!

Link

Rear Admiral

I looked those up also aspeck ;) but posts like these are refreshing sometimes.<br /> "Link" Given to me as a baby because my Aunts thought I'd grow up hating my mother for my "given" name.<br /><br />What the heck were those women thinking! :confused: