! ! ! EXPLAIN YOURSELF ! ! !

Bondo

Staff member
Re: ! ! ! EXPLAIN YOURSELF ! ! !

Hey Bondo ,That wouldn't be Bond...............James Bond by any chance would it.
Nah.....<br />That's my cousin......<br />Bond,...... James Bond, 007 Licenced to Kill........<br /><br />I'm Bond,..... Bill Bond, 006 Licenced to Thrill.............. :D <br />
Republican Antagonist Lurking Perpetually Here
:D :D I Love it.............<br />(Ralph, I'm finding alot of NLAs on the other thing)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Bassy - The weather down here is just starting to come right now, with summer approaching, so your mother has picked the right time of year. I hope she has a great time :) <br /><br />Crab - when you drive past a sign like that, you really know you're in New Zealand mate! no bullet holes in it either...you might just have to come down here and get one ;)

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I started using this name on thedieselstop, because it more or less explained my purpose for having an F-350 powerstroke. Now I use it on most sites where I'm registered, it saves me from having to remember several. It doesn't really fit on boat and fishing sites, I certainly don't have a boat to haul hay, but that's OK.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by Bondo:<br />[QB]
Nah.....<br />That's my cousin......<br />Bond,...... James Bond, 007 Licenced to Kill........<br /><br />I'm Bond,..... Bill Bond, 006 Licenced to Thrill.............. :D <br /><br /><br /> :D :D

tylerin

Commander

Tyler-my son<br />Erin- my daughter<br />Tylerin

sailor3X7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

All of you who have answered so far are iboats vetrans. You proabably couldn't care less about my screen name since I'm still an iboats newbie. But what the heck.<br />Sailor because I am building a sailboat, but I love all boats, sail, power, paddle, it doesn't matter. Also in honor of my dad who is a WWII Navy vet. And 3X7 for two reasons. Partly because I suffered the same trouble f_inscreenname did trying to find the name not taken. And because 3X7 has always been my favorite multiplication. I think it was about the only one I could ever remember.

ob

Admiral

Sailor3X7,You're screen name is just as important as anyone elses as far as I'm concerned.So,you at least misjudged me.On a different note,Hand salute to your dad.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

All are welcome. This is a Trip! Keep 'em coming. I don't care if this is post number one!

sailor3X7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thank you. Indeed I will pass along the salute. He's one of few left. He will be 80 in a few months. He still gets tears in his eyes when he hears the Star Spangled Banner. I love that.<br /><br />WillyBWright - great post. This one is fun.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Relatives on Dads side all from La. I'm not really a full cajun but part cajun, can't decide which part is cajun. People would call me a coona$$. I figured cajun sounded better. The 555 dosen't stand for any thing.<br /><br />I do make about 10 trips to La. a year. You can't beat Catfish Charlies in Sulpher, La. for cajun cookin.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Not the name your parents gave you, but the name you gave yourself. Your monniker here on iboats. What does it mean and how did you come up with it?
Uh, its kinda the same thing.....

ebbtide176

Commander

lol at meister ralph s(self-edit) i believe it is :D rhymes with censor

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Jinx was a cat in a series of kids' books (Freddy the Pig) that I read my sons when they were younger. We all kind of admired his attitude.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Hootyman.<br /><br />Nickname given to me when I was in the army, and it stuck. Kinda like the bogeyman.<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

LubeDude

Admiral

Duh, :rolleyes: Need I say more :eek: Been messing with Lubrication for about 25 years. According to some, I still dont know anything. :p

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

roscoe - name of pet rose-breested cockatoo<br /><br /><br />
Been messing with Lubrication for about 25 years.
Lubrication??<br /> nevermind.

brother chris

Commander

Brother Chris.<br />Brother because I am a Christian.<br />And my name is Chris, as most of you know by now. <br />Thus Brother Chris was created.

Skinnywater

Commander

There's so many ways to explain it.<br />One way would be, the water that is to shallow to drift over yet at full throttle it'll be OK.<br /><br />Another would be, as long as that rock isn't above the surface, it won't be a problem.<br /><br />And another, if you have a prop, it'll be a short boat ride.<br /><br />Or I could just show you what Skinnywater is.<br /><br /> http://www.northriverboats.com/gallery/fullsize/commander/89red.jpg <br /><br /> http://www.northriverboats.com/gallery/fullsize/commander/red_commander_narrowchannel.jpg <br /><br /> http://www.northriverboats.com/gallery/fullsize/commander/red_commander_shallow.jpg

dogsdad

Lieutenant

OBJ, there is something about your answer that just doesn't quite add up. I'm surprised no one else has commented on it, but then again maybe it was a topic at one time before I was around.<br /><br />Myself, I always preferred cats over dogs because as a youngster, I seemed to have very bad luck around dogs---you know, a little gash here, the stitches I had to get in my nose, that scar...so on and so forth.<br /><br />Anyway, I finally took on a puppy when I was in college. That puppy grew into the dog that became my only reason for living when I went through some extremely tough times. And her puppy became another one...these dogs became like my kids, and I am their dad.<br /><br />Unfortunately, only one is left and she's on the downslope, but the three of us had one hell of a great life together. They'll always be my kids and I'll always be their dad!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

well mine cane from an argument with my dad 20 years ago. he said I was riding around with my head in the stars....ergo...starrider. the 68 is the year I was born.