Ebko boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSZickert

Recruit
Re: Ebko boats?

i have a 1979 17' ebko in perfect condition and i have the original book that shows all the pictures and types of ebko boats available in 1979 i could post those pictures up if anyone is interested still

I'd love to see it. My parents had a '79 Ebco when I was a kid. Wish I had that boat today...

segiroux

Cadet

Hay all Ebko owners. I am so happy I found this. I too am an 1988 16' Ebko Cimmaron owner. I love it. I had to replace the floor and the stringers and the carpet but other than that its a great boat. Open bow, Johnson 88SPL... cant go wrong. Makeucry38 if you could post that info I think there are more people, including myself who wold love to see that.

Last edited:

san dimas

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey ivarcj, I'm going to look at an EBKO tomorrow. It's the exact same boat as yours except it has an outboard. Same color and everything. If it looks good I'm going to buy it. Do you have any idea how much they way?

BrokenRoadsII

Recruit
79 Ebko 19 tri hull with OMC 200 and tandem trailer. Just bought it in great shape and working to replace exhaust riser gasket after it pumped brown gooey stuff (oil and water) from the starboard side valve cover. Pretty sure no head or block cracks, either this boat is so retro cool and we got it for such a great price that we will fix regardless. Hull is in excellent shape with no transom cracks or gel coat issues. Came with full sedan cover and zip up windows.

TRAVBMO

Recruit
79 Ebko 19 tri hull with OMC 200 and tandem trailer. Just bought it in great shape and working to replace exhaust riser gasket after it pumped brown gooey stuff (oil and water) from the starboard side valve cover. Pretty sure no head or block cracks, either this boat is so retro cool and we got it for such a great price that we will fix regardless. Hull is in excellent shape with no transom cracks or gel coat issues. Came with full sedan cover and zip up windows.
Hinew here just picked up a 79 ebko cobra 288 mercruiser 305 as a project looking the best repair manual

TRAVBMO

Recruit
Nice boat I have the same boat year and motor .how is she treating you thus far ?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Travis,
2broke4this hasnt even logged on to iboats in over 7yrs.

Not likely to see your replies

Please.refrain from posting into topics w no recent (w/ in 90days) posts.

Start a topic about your Ebko and ask questions there.

Thanks

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.