Disgraceful activity. update!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
I have to post this,<br /><br />Yesterday in West Allis Wi, democratic activists showed up in a bus and stormed the RNC Headquarters and trashed the place and then ran around with bull horns shouting anti Bush slurrs. These thugs terrorized the elderly and very young volunteers.<br /><br />Last night hundreds of Bush Cheney signs were taken off peoples property in Madison WI. This happens, but they decided to burn swastica's into these people yards as a little thank you.<br /><br />There are littery thousands of illegal/dubious voter registration cards being submitted and the democrat in Madison in charge of elections doesn't think there is any problem. One of these get out the vote groups submitting these registrations is funded by Terri Kerry.<br /><br />Three years ago a NY woman was caught red handed handing out cartons of cigarettes to the homeless if they would get on a bus and vote for Al Gore. The smokes for votes scandal. The democrat district attorney chose not to press charges.<br /><br />Last night they accused **** Cheney of using his former relationship with Haliburton to award contracts to his former employer. WHAT HAS HALIBURTON DONE WRONG. WHAT HAS **** CHENEY DONE WRONG. Americans work for Haliburton and they are a squeeky clean and when there is trouble it is when they point it out from internal audits. When contracts with the government were awarded under the Clinton administration they were met with roaring approval. In fact they were the only company in the country that could handle the job and they completed it 3 MONTHS EARLY. <br /><br />Much of the profits Cheney made while legally employed in the private sector (thats ok for all you liberals) were donated to charity. <br /><br />The Bush administration is bringing back the draft. LIES, and Kerry won't even give up on the rumor. A bill from 2003 was sponsored by liberal democrat Charlie Rangle. <br /><br /><br />When will the DNC decry these acts of undermining our political process. Even in blanket form. Please show some courage. Winning on lies, deception and illegal votes is not a victory.

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: Disgraceful activity. update!

Pointer,I think these people were vandals no matter what their politics are.To try to deny anybody their freedom of expression is criminal.To spray an 8by8 swastika in a lawn is criminal behavior.It is comparing republicans to nazis,this is an insult to every democracy loving american.Luckily there was only one.<br />Haliburton is far from squeeky clean.They are up on corruption charges and also on other charges.<br />If the war on terror is to be won,we might very well have to reinstate the draft and whoever wins this election will be faced with this fact.

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The military itself doesn't want the draft. When you have drafts there are huge problems with discipline because you have a lot of people who are forced to be there against their will. The draft just doesn't work well because the military needs discipline in order to get things done right.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Um hummm.. And I suppose conservative activists are not partaking in this type of criminal activity?..<br /><br /> De-facing public and private property... Shouting slurs at DNC functions and such... Trying to "fix" elections..<br /><br />Nope... Not Conservatives... Never happens... Squeaky clean...<br /><br />Few months ago, several cars were "keyed" in the parking lots of some retirement communities... Of course all the cars that were keyed had one thing in common.. They all had Kerry bumperstickers..<br /><br />Edwards was in town today at the convention center spewing his usual crap... I bet you could have found some demonstrators shouting slurs, and maybe even obsinities... :eek: <br /><br />And of course that Katherin Harris/Jeb bush colaberation to get names removed from the Florida voter registration roll simply because the names were similar to people who commited felonys.. All just before the 2000 election.. Sure, that was just an honest mistake..<br /><br />When will the GOP fess up and admit they're just as low down and slimey as those of the DNC????

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Criminal vandals often find some cause to justify their uncivilized activities. They have no commitment to the "cause", they just want to loot, bully, pillage and defy law and order. Sort of like low-grade terrorists.<br /><br />It is interesting, though, that the causes they claim to be supporting are almost always liberal.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Um hummm.. And I suppose conservative activists are not partaking in this type of criminal activity?..<br /><br />
Ya, it was conservatives that shot bullets into their own GOP headquarters in Knoxville. <br /><br /> :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dogsdad

Lieutenant

The radical left is getting more and more militant. They have little regard for the rights of others and seem to think little of endangering others physically. One day they will cause a civil war.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I am glad and proud that I associate my vote with the party of integrity and ehtics, at least the more-ethical of the two main parties. The court is still out on the libertarian party, because it has yet to form properly.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I understand a disruption similar to the West Allis deal happened in Orlando FL too.<br /><br />Disgusting tactics.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I have lately often wondered about the terrible actions that our own citzens do to others for their beliefs. What is going to happen when these idiots convince someone that Bush is so evil that it incites them to assinate him?<br /><br />I just hope and pray that in my lifetime that just one presidential election that canidates can promote their issues and policies without degrading each other. <br /><br />Kerrys campaign has not made Kerry supporters, but has made anti-Bush supporters. The is no excuse to damage ones property for their belief of who should be president.<br /><br />An uninformed voter is a bad voter for this country!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

JB, the criminal vandal is who the instigators use as their tool. That way the public doesn't see what is really going on.

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I don't suppose that conservatives have been sqeaky clean all the time. Still, in this election cycle the more distasteful, violent and perhaps even over the legal line reactions have been those of the liberal left. I believe in the right to peacefully protest, but theft and vandalism and threatening people because they disagree should be prosecuted vigorously.<br /><br /><br />It just amazes me that those who supposedly value free speech and many other types of freedom seem to be the same ones most willing to punish others when they practice their rights.

oddjob

Commander

The Bush administration is bringing back the draft. LIES, and Kerry won't even give up on the rumor. A bill from 2003 was sponsored by liberal democrat Charlie Rangle. <br /><br />
Yes, it was a trick by Rangle, he just voted against his own bill. He says because the republicans are playing tricks.<br /><br />There are a lot of lies being shouted by kerry and eddy. They are doing this intentionally so that the willing press will trancribe it as news. And the media retorts that they are just reporting what they say and that is news in their opinion. <br /><br />Snapper, I'm glad your feeling better. peace :)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> I understand a disruption similar to the West Allis deal happened in Orlando FL too.<br /><br />Disgusting tactics.
In the last 48 hours there have been five (5) such incidents. :mad: <br /><br />Wait a minute.... I thought it was only radical right-wing religious zealots who own <br />guns??? :confused:

oddjob

Commander

Conservatives have always said that if and when the feds remove the guns from the law abiding citizens that only the criminals will posess them along with the law and military. <br /><br />Imagine, the kaos if citizens were without them today. Just another reason for them to attempt to relive us of our peacemakers.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

No Kagee they didn't. They thought everyone knew that things had to be lobbied for or against, in Washington DC.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

The communists took control of Russia by simply shouting down the opposition during the parliamentary process, denying them their voice. I don't think the democrats are above this kind of thing. Look at how they have stalled Bush's judicial nominees. And now, the Kerry campaign has already hired thousands of lawyers all across the country to take the upcoming election to court if in case it doesn't go his way.<br /><br />Tell me that the democrats are not out to hijack the elections---and the entire country.<br /><br />Got ammo?<br /><br /><br />-dd-

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Is statesmanship a lost attribute? I woke up this morning and Fox and Friends was on with Terry McAliff and some high ranking Republican official. I made it less than 30 seconds with McAliff calling our president a LIAR. <br /><br />Couldn't take it, turn it off and turned on some Doobie Bros. Just easier to deal with in the morning. Talk about people with no message and nothing to say!!!!<br /><br />That goes for the Republicans as well.