Danica Patrick

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: Danica Patrick

I have read each post on here and have to say I agree with the opinions, to an extent, of each one. This is my take. This driver is a phenom, that is has the talent and crew to absolutely be a force in this industry. Now for the most part the previous female drivers at Indy have been "tolerated". <br /><br />Race car drivers at any level are athletes. They must train and have the proper coordination to drive at hundreds of miles an hour inches away from others. <br /><br />Now, if I were a 23 yr old male driver bursting on the scene with the talent and a comprable body and pose for say, Cosmo, then the sponsors would be lining up to sign on with my team. I understand the sexuality in these poses and the power that they pocess over the people who see them, much as art can be one thing to one and nothing to another. <br /><br />Sponsers love publicity. When the public decides that enough is enough, then will the process be reigned in. Until then, this is what we have to deal with. All this is MHO and hope not to have stomped on any toes.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Good post Stratocaster. I'm thinkin' you've got it. ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> The lesbian question is legit, men dont want to lust after women that are lesbians. <br /><br />
I agree with you. I HATE a lesbian. Now a bisexual woman is another story. "Hey honey, is your sister coming over for supper tonight?"