Danica Patrick

D

DJ

Re: Danica Patrick

JB,<br /><br />I am, ;) and I do.<br /><br />We DON'T see full body pic's of Dale Jr. or Jeff Gordon, Kurt Busch, Matt Kenseth, etc. in a "suggestive" manner. Do we?<br /><br />There is a double standard, whether one likes it, or not.<br /><br />Just because she is a female, does not, in my book, diminish her driving skills. If she can keep it up.<br /><br />We'll see.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

113-0504-WOMEN-RE1.jpg
<br />She musta been adopted... That's all I can figure.. There's no way, NO WAY John Force could'a fathered something as beautiful as Ashley... :D

SoulWinner

Commander

The fact that she takes the ****ty pictures diminshes her in my book. What is she? A race car driver or a *****?

D

DJ

The fact that she takes the ****ty pictures diminshes her in my book. What is she? A race car driver or a *****?<br /><br />
There are MANY NASCAR fans, not just males.<br /><br />As far as I'm concerned. Keep the "pin up's" to yourself. They don't belong in the family room.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Hey If all the beautiful tennis players do it what's wrong with a race car driver following suit 'cept she better never put her spiked heals on the hood of my Chebby. ;)

D

DJ

She's related to John Force? Now that's news.<br /><br />He's the biggest "loose cannon" that ever walked the planet.<br /><br />I thought he popped a head gasket long ago, since his blood pressure is always pegging the meters.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> She's related to John Force? Now that's news.<br /><br />He's the biggest "loose cannon" that ever walked the planet.<br /><br />I thought he popped a head gasket long ago, since his blood pressure is always pegging the meters.
Yep, that's his daughter Ashley, soon to be the heir to the Force dynasty. Just did some pratice in her ol man's funny car at Topeka, Monday.<br /><br />He is "renting" Fontana raceway for his other 2 daughter's, Adria and Brittany to do some pratice in Ashley's old Super Comp car.<br /><br />Don't know about a loose cannon and did not pop a gasket, still winning and is the points leader right now.<br /><br />Never be another one like JF for sure.<br />Go Force.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I had no idea that was Forces daughter. What a cutie. :) <br /><br />That guy always acts like he is wired on cocaine, speed, and acid all at the same time.<br /><br />But I like him. :D <br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

After the Indy 500 race, Danica is a driver on the track, and a hottie off the track. A double home run in the marketing book. She can be both.<br /><br />Trust me, we will be seeing tons of her in the future.<br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

My comments about Force were not meant to be derogitory.<br /><br />But, he lives as fast as he drives.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> She did it as a favor to me....
LOL :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />maybe she does it because...she can!

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

I hate it when when they put girls in the picture. It makes it hard to see the cars.<br /> :) :cool: <br />Really though, let the girl race, and let her pose however she wants. It was a free country last time I looked.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

There are different standards as far as what is appropriate for the eye to behold.<br /><br />Many men say "there's nothing wrong with looking at the menu, just don't order from it" when admiring (lusting) after half-dressed women.<br /><br />For me, the Bible is my standard and it is clear that looking at a women lustfully is as bad as comitting adultery (Matthew 5:28).<br /><br />It's not easy to avoid, but I certainly try.<br /><br />If I was trying to lose weight, I would not work at a bakery or candy store.<br /><br />If I struggled with stealing, I would not work at a bank.<br /><br />If I was trying to remain faithful to my wife, I avoid looking at other women.<br /><br />My wife hates it, but if we get a shopping catalog that has bathing suits or underwear models in them, they go in the trash. She has enough clothes anyhow and I don't need temptation. Some say I should fight to overcome my struggle with fleshly lusts; however, the Bible is clear that I should "flee from sexual immorality". <br /><br />As my friend from Alabama tells me, <br />Run James Run...

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I can admire a beautiful woman without lusting after her.<br /><br />A womans body is the best art god ever made.<br /><br />Ken

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JamesCoste:<br /> My wife hates it, but if we get a shopping catalog that has bathing suits or underwear models in them, they go in the trash. She has enough clothes anyhow; The Bible is clear that I should "flee from sexual immorality". <br /><br />As my friend from Alabama tells me, <br />Run James Run...
WOW! Trying to stay with the boating theme her...isn't that going a little overboard??!! My wife would freak if I threw out her catalogs for a reason like that. ("sorry honey....I think I saw a thigh") :rolleyes: <br />Can you not look without Lust? Do you avoid roads with Hooters billboards and the like? What about commercials on TV? How can you avoid underware advertisements in the Sears,J.C Penny etc..catalogs in the Sunday papers?!<br />Better not go to the beach anytime soon Jim!(at least not without your blinders on)<br />Ok, rant over.<br />Sorry if I offended you Jim, but by the book bible guys sometimes do that to me. <br />I didn't think the good book was meant to be taken quite so literaly. You know...eye for an eye type stuff.<br /><br />Dave<br />(maybe now I better run) ;)

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Dave Abrahamson,<br />Lots of people have different "thorns in the flesh" or weaknesses. I'm not easily tempted to steal or drinking excessive amounts of alcohol or other things that others might; however, looking at a sexy woman tends to take me to places I shouldn't take my thoughts.<br /><br />The reason I try to avoid looking at PYT (pretty young things) is because the looking sometimes turnes into lusting and the lusting sometimes makes me want to take action.<br /><br />For me, I simply "nip it in the bud". <br /><br />I'm not offended because we disagree. Enjoy your weekend!

woosterken

Lieutenant

Jim,no intention to affend,but how can you comment on the photos if you did not look at them?<br />I do think if people took the bible a little more to hart the world not be in the shape it is in.<br /><br />ken

cart7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> After the Indy 500 race, Danica is a driver on the track, and a hottie off the track. A double home run in the marketing book. She can be both.<br /><br />Trust me, we will be seeing tons of her in the future.<br /><br />Ken
She needs to win a race, something she has yet to do regardless of the series she's been in.