Current Ebay Outboard scam active NOW in UK- UK buyers take note!

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Current Ebay Outboard scam active NOW in UK- UK buyers take note!

ah- getting there now-the 115 evinrude's bids are being retracted.

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

:(

one more cast

Captain

Nos, The other bidders that you warned may think you are just trying to get them to pull there bid so that you can win the item at a lower bid.

sangerwaker

Commander

Hmmmm, bigboober's bids were cancelled because of zero feedback, but others with zero are still there. Seller is definitely no dummy.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

The scammer is most definitely no dummy-my theory is that he's one of the scammers behind the ebay phishing that involved an exploit of ebay's own front page. He has a very complex setup going here. Bollocks999 has got to be a warning that it's a scam that the scammer has missed.<br /><br />The evinrude now has had 4 bidders cancelled (apart from me-I bid and cancelled as a warning to others)

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Wow-wasn't expecting that-guess someone sussed him!

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Guess what-I've just been contacted by someone (who I can't name for legal reasons) who has the scammers home details. He's asked me to publish them.<br /><br />His details are below...<br /><br /><br />First Name:Matthew <br />Last Name:Forssel <br />Street:Via Ghinossa #6 <br />City:Rome <br />Zip Code:00133 <br />Country:Italy <br />Email: Importavice@yahoo.com <br /><br />Perhaps you and your friends could drop him a line.<br /><br />Of course, now his email addy is public in its full form then he's gonna get all sorts of offers from other scammers.... tee hee

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry-wrong email address. The correct one is:-<br />inportavise@yahoo.com <br /><br />His auctions are still going on by the way.

sangerwaker

Commander

Yup...except the Mercs...hehehehehe :D :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I have no idea WHAT you mean, officer :p :D

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

got outbid at the last second on my real account.oh well 4 more to go. he can't cancel my bids because of no feedback now. already got a 2nd chance offer from this loser on his first auction. boy I love wasting his time

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Bill you have a PM on ribnet

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I wonder why he didn't answer my question? it only went something like this.....<br /><br /><br />how come the "photo's" you've got are the same as the one one on this web site? <br /><br /> http://www.smalloutboards.com/j5598.htm <br /><br />it looks like you just cut the copyright info off from the bottom of the pics. <br /><br />in fact, everything, including your item description has been cut and pasted from this web site.<br /><br /><br /> :p

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

actually, he didn't cut the copywrite info off-that was added by the site owner during the auctio after he was told his descriptions and photos were being used.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

This is the reponse I got :<br /><br />Hello, have you ever had a look at my payment instructions? Well, I think I made it quite clear, the item will not be released, until full payment is made, so your agent cannot pick up it till funds have cleared in my account. My banking details:<br />Bank: Woolwich<br />name: Mr. Aleksandras kucinskas<br />sort code: 10-80-02<br />account number: 62882934

QC

Supreme Mariner

wildbilly,<br /><br />You should e-mail back and say you keep trying but the account must be wrong. Anything to make this sucker work harder.<br /><br />Then you could say something like "I give up I'll just bring you cash, let me know how to get there". Bunch of stupid stuff like that.<br /><br />BTW, what's the item number of the one you won. I wanted to take another peek.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

4567241701, 4567641425,and second chance offer 4568200529. Told him his account was frozen and I need his contact info at the bank

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Got this email today. If he can't spell or compose a sentence he really deserves whatever he got<br /><br />Question from neil5550_3 <br />hello.thanks for leaving feedback for 3454jane .unfortunately its a bit to late for me as ive already made first deposit into his account but if you could send me info on all that you know about this bstard ill do my best to see he pays .you say hes hacked other users ,whats he actually done ,taken ther account details,emptied there accounts ,or just not delivered the goods.if you could let me kwow i would really appreciate it so that i can inform the authorities and try to get this bstard put away.THANKS TO YOU HE WONT BE GETTING ANY MORE MONEY OUT OF ME.thank goodness for honest ebay members such as yourself.hope to hear from you soon NEIL