Kenneth Brown
Captain
Thread starter- Joined
- Feb 3, 2003
- Messages
- 3,481
Any comments? I'll troll for awhile then post my thoughts. As a whole I am against abortion, although certainly acceptable in some cases ie rape, incest, etc.
Ok Toad I halfway agree. Her body, MY CHILD, is it still that easy? What if it was yours? Two wrongs don't make a right, sometimes it makes it even, but not in this case.<br />[Since abortion is going to get tied into this anyway, here is my two cents. I say leave the decisions up to women, their families, and their doctors instead of men, politicians and the church. I have no further comment. [/QB]
Have the "Bod", Do the "Time" (a lifetime?) & Then Decide! Otherwise, you have no rights. Women decide as I see it!<br /><br />SorryOriginally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> Any comments? I'll troll for awhile then post my thoughts. As a whole I am against abortion, although certainly acceptable in some cases ie rape, incest, etc.