Butt Doctor

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Butt Doctor

"Doctor's Referral"<br /> <br />A patient was waiting nervously in the<br />examination room of a famous butt doctor.<br /> <br />"So who did you see before coming to me?"<br />asked the doctor.<br /> <br />"My local General Practitioner."<br /> <br />"Your GP?" scoffed the doctor. "What a waste<br />of time. Tell me, what sort of useless advice<br />did he give you?"<br /> <br />"He told me to come and see you." :eek: :eek:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

12.gif
<br /><br /><br />sorry missed this one and couldn't let it die quite yet

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SONG: "Working Where The Sun Don't Shine" (The Colorectal Surgeon's Song)<br /><br /><br />We praise the colorectal surgeon<br />Misunderstood and much maligned<br />Slaving away in the heart of darkness<br />Working where the sun don't shine<br />Respect the colorectal surgeon<br />It's a calling few would crave<br />Lift up your hands and join us<br />Let's all do the finger wave<br /><br />When it comes to spreading joy<br />There are many techniques<br />Some spread joy to the world<br />And others just spread cheeks<br />Some may think the cardiologist<br />Is their best friend<br />But the colorectal surgeon knows...<br />He'll get you in the end!<br /><br />Why be a colorectal surgeon?<br />It's one of those mysterious things.<br />Is it because in that profession<br />There are always openings?<br /><br />When I first met a colorectal surgeon<br />He did not quite understand;<br />I said, "Hey nice to meet you<br />But do you mind? We don't shake hands."<br /><br />He sailed right through medical school<br />Because he was a whiz<br />Oh but he never thought of psychology<br />Though he read passages.<br />A doctor he wanted to be<br />For golf he loved to play,<br />But this is not quite what he meant...<br />By eighteen holes a day!<br /><br />Praise the colorectal surgeon<br />Misunderstood and much maligned<br />Slaving away in the heart of darkness<br />Working where the sun don't shine!