NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Butt Doctor

653.gif
<br />Not a desireable vocation!

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Everyone I know who has had this procedure has had it under general anesthesia. Being retired military and living across the road from an Air Force base I had mine at the AFB hospital. No anesthesia just greased up and told to relax. Not a pleasant thing but not painful, just unconfortable. But next time I'll look into the general anesthesia thing for sure.

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You blokes had it easy!<br /><br />I was pi*sing blood (like claret) 20 years ago and hospitalised for tests.<br /><br />Hospital stuffed up at every turn. Purged me the night before. Team of nurses shoving stuff up my ar*e at 4 am to finish the job. Nice girls, but as it's night time and I'm in bed I'd be happier with just one at a time working on the front of me. <br /><br />No food since lunch the day before. Due for theatre at 7 am. Nada. At 8 a.m. I ask what's going on. A few more enquiries results in news about 10 a.m. that I'll be in theatre soon. Yeah, right. Same question in the next couple of hours with promises it'll be soon. <br /><br />Shift changes. A serious nurse makes some serious enquiries. It's all over. Some d*ckhe*d stuffed up and forgot to collect me at 6.30 a.m. but they'll definitely do me tomorrow morning. Right. This means no food for a couple of days in total, and I'm already hungry as the system has been emptied of what little was in it.<br /><br />"Nurse, can I have some food, please?" A new nurse feels really sorry for me and organises a sandwich. I start gobbling it as fast as I can 'cos I know it's bound to be prohibited. Sure enough, Nurse Ratchett descends and tells me I can't eat it because I'm going to theatre in the morning. But I've got it all in my mouth and she can get stuffed.<br /><br />More purging, shoving things up my bum and so on and then we finally get to theatre where as near as I can work out the bast*rds shoved a garden hose with a camera attached right up my front exhaust. Probably the high point for me was waking up part way through and trying to tell the dumb [insert worse expletives here] that I'd like to be put back to sleep again, but nobody noticed. The operation worked great as far as they're concerned but for a couple of weeks afterwards I'm not pis*ing blood, I'm just flat out bleeding. The front exhaust hasn't been the same since.<br /><br />Go back a few weeks later to be told by this pompous consultant urinary surgeon that they couldn't find anything wrong with me, but come back if anything happens. So why am I still pis*ing blood, I ask. He tents his hands and says these things sometimes happen and they don't know why.<br /><br />Six months of frequent renal colic follow, and it ain't fun. but I've been checked out at vast expense to the taxpayer by one of a handful of top d*ck doctors and there's nothing wrong with me, so I guess I just have to endure it.<br /><br />Pass a quarter inch stone at the end of it. Take it back to the hospital and booked in for an appointment with the great renal surgeon.<br /><br />His junior comes in and says he'll have a look at the X-rays taken when I was first hospitalised. Puts it in the light frame and immediately puts his finger on a spot and says: "There it is."<br /><br />So why did you miss it six months ago, I ask.<br /><br />He goes out and a while later the great surgeon comes in and peers at the X-ray and says "I think we can be forgiven for missing that!". Yeah, right, like I could be forgiven for losing my boot up your ar*e.<br /><br />In the succeeding twenty or so years the great renal surgeon has been a promintent advocate of euthanasia and regularly appears in press interviews and letters to the editor. <br /><br />If your doctor says you're on the way out and to stock up on plastic bags and gaffer tape to suffocate yourself like this pr*ck does, I'd get a second opinion. And a few more.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

why do I return and read this.. now I'm skeered sheetless!! :(

KaGee

Admiral

My father died in October 2003 of Colon cancer that went into the liver and brain.<br /><br />He had emergency surgery in November 2002 for an intestonal blockage. They removed a tumor larger than a softball and resected his bowel.<br /><br />Ironically, he had a colonoscopy in August of 2002 that came out "clean". These "tests" are not all conclusive, and now they say that the blood test they developed is wrong more often than it is right.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> why do I return and read this.. now I'm skeered sheetless!! :(
awwwwwww!<br />What he said!<br /><br />I am extremely offended at your vague reference to vulgarity. HAAAARRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFF! :mad: <br /><br /><br /> :D :D

Tinkerer

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> why do I return and read this.. now I'm skeered sheetless!! :(
That's the way they like you before the exam. Gives them a clearer view. <br /><br />Don't worry, 'cos apart from the army dentist who tried to take out my tooth without an anaesthetic (which is my only other good medical story apart from the holiday resort clinic which in different years missed my broken foot, my broken ribs, and the surfboard cut in my son's head that required stitches), the odds are that you'll do a lot better than me. <br /><br />For a start, they've got more room to work in so they can put bigger cameras in and find more stuff.

dolluper

Captain

Up here in Canada they charge us 25 bucks for this pleasure and people are complaining that it's not free amazing and we have real cheap drugs too only if these dummies knew what you guy's pay for it.Must be something lacking in the air

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I was supposed to call and set up a "screening colonoscopy" this week. After reading this thread I think I'll wait 'til next week.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'm 51 now, almost 52 and if I never make it to 53 I won't care cause my life has been full.<br /><br />I don't need some wacko with an air hose and a camera poking around inside me.<br /><br />If they want pictures, I can give them some pictures. :D

Tinkerer

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> If they want pictures, I can give them some pictures. :D
Could you share the pix with us? We won't tell anyone else.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Tinkerer:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> If they want pictures, I can give them some pictures. :D
They would last about 1 second. :D <br />Cause you know the eagle eyes will be watching this post real well now. :p

JRJ

Commander

My Dr. said a guy came in last week for a checkup.<br />The guy asked the doc if he'd use two fingers...<br />he wanted a second opinion :eek:

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> [They would last about 1 second. :D <br />Cause you know the eagle eyes will be watching this post real well now. :p
36_1_12.gif

Tinkerer

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Tinkerer:<br />
They would last about 1 second. :D <br />Cause you know the eagle eyes will be watching this post real well now. :p
Oh, well. I guess people will just have to content themselves with this surgical instrument used by butt doctors http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4123&item=6149200660&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V and these surgical appliances used on very thin people who need to add an extra butt http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7950399419&category=38636&sspagename=WD2V