Butt Doctor

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Butt Doctor

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> why do I return and read this.. now I'm skeered sheetless!! :(
awwwwwww!<br />What he said!<br /><br />I am extremely offended at your vague reference to vulgarity. HAAAARRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFF! :mad: <br /><br /><br /> :D :D
thats not very punny.. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Barlow:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> why do I return and read this.. now I'm skeered sheetless!! :(
awwwwwww!<br />What he said!<br /><br />I am extremely offended at your vague reference to vulgarity. HAAAARRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFF! :mad: <br /><br /><br /> :D :D
thats not very punny.. :p
Sheetless, pictures, eagle eyes carrot snappers. I forgot what this thread was about. KaGee had to steer this off track!! :D

ebbtide176

Commander

from what i've been told, the colon/rectal docs make a chunk of money. i've seen all the rotorooters laying on their counters - its scary. they all have some fine looking nurses around here. these ofc's are where you hear the really strange stories of lightbulbs, rodents, bottles, etc, getting removed.<br /><br />the 1st ofc i worked with was one of these, and they wheeled this little ole lady down the hall near where i was working on some eqmt. i couldn't hardly concentrate with all the screaming going on. i can't imagine what they were doing to her, but it sounded like they were checking her teeth for cavities! :eek:

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

I haven't had anything to eat in 21 hrs and I go in tomorow for the "procedure". :eek: Now I'm not sure if I'll starve to death or die of fright before they can kill me! Why oh why did I read this thread?<br />And how did it happen to appear today of all days? ;) <br /><br />EDIT: I did copy sangers list though! :D

rottenray6402

Ensign

Every year I have the upper GI scope for a ulcer in my esophogus, every other time they do the "bottom" scope. I am completely out when they do this but I make them promise to wash the scope real good before they switch.

KennyKenCan

Commander

You know, the worst part of a colonoscopy is, when they roll in the machine, with that 6ft hose!<br /><br />I told the Doc, no way, you gunna get that all in there, and all he said was, "Yes I will" and he did!<br /><br />OMG!! :eek: <br /><br />Actually, the real fun begins in the recovery room, where they wheel you into this room with like 10 other guys who just had the procedure! Man, talk about fart wars!!! :D <br /><br />OMG!! :eek:

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

get one done every fall, and a edoscopy every spring,same thing from the top, same tool for all i know, no big thing, doc does about 6 a day, has his own room at the hospital. <br /> routine care for gerd and diabetes. and good health insurance.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I had mine a few years ago. It was no big deal. The hardest part was the Go-Lightly and not eatting. I took a nap and it was all over with.

spratt

Lieutenant

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by rottenray6402:<br /> Every year I have the upper GI scope for a ulcer in my esophogus, every other time they do the "bottom" scope. I am completely out when they do this but I make them promise to wash the scope real good before they switch.
Rotten, I guess it makes a difference which job they do first...you reckon they really wash it???

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yeah, yeah.<br /><br />Somebody pass the salsa.

spratt

Lieutenant

Will that be chunky, sir, or non? Hot, or mild? Red, or green? With chips, or without?

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Now, you guys are just trying to make Carrotsnapper the BUTT of all your jokes. I'm offended by these gross acts of aberrant behavior!

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

I opted for the 'virtual' colonostopy. Still had to be prepped and had the drop dead gorgous nurse do her work. It wasn't bad, Butt, if somthing is found or suspect....its 'up' with the camera, (on another day of course). So, next time it's the 6 footer for me....next time. <br /> All of you're stories made me laugh...laughter is a good medicine....mabye I am cured by now!<br />Ahh, I am going to go and eat some lettuce and squash now. Good night all....sl