Brand new boat listing to port!!

kcole683

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Brand new boat listing to port!!

What ever happened to suds?????<br /><br />I sure hope this is resolved by now.<br /><br />Where are ya suds??????????

Bass Runner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Gads I can't beleve this has been going on for so long, I can't believe Chap has not done something before now. One thing is for sure, Chap has been slammed big time, I wonder how many people out there own these boats that have problems and haven't said anything? Kind of makes you stop and think, glad I just keep hanging on to my old 59 Texas Maid, Suds I hope they resolve this before the snow flys. :rolleyes:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> caveat emptor...
MY, do you mean for the 'story' or the boat? ;)

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

I saw old suds pop up over on the my new larson isn't new thread. I wonder why he's posted there and not given us some sort of update on his problem?

arcturner

Cadet

So after 4 pages of thread over nearly a year, Chaparral has just narrowed my boat shopping a bit. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the array of manufacturers out there, especially with all those sexy boating magazine ads. Thanks Chaparral - you've allowed me to cross out your entire company. <br /><br />"Setting a new standard" my @$$! That motto should be "Settling for a new standard." But what's an "L" among friends?<br /><br />Best of luck to you Suds. A sympathetic jury could, however, make some dreams come true.

kcole683

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well it will be a year next month. They must have had poor old suds bumped off.

thefoyboy

Cadet

Incredible this has dragged on this long. I must say I am surprised that resolution is taking this long unless there is a full blown case going on with punitive damages involved.

mollyog74

Seaman Apprentice

ah man....I saw this come back up and thought we had some news from suds. doesn't suds even have a friend who could share?

mollyog74

Seaman Apprentice

p.s. I was at the boat show this last weekend and talked to a chap salesman about the listing problem. He didn't sound suprised or like he never heard about it. hmmmm

f_inscreenname

Commander

Suds has been seen on other posts but he aint talking about his problem. He must have a gag order on him.

suds

Seaman Apprentice

We're back on the water!!! Just a couple weeks short of a year since this all started, but it's finally over. The only thing left to do is pay the last of the lawyer fees. Expensive, but well worth it. He did a great job and came up with the very best outcome. We lost almost two months of this boating season, so we have a lot of time to make up for. We really appreciate all your ideas and support. The boating world is a very friendly place. Maybe we will see some of you on the water, just look for the two happiest people out there.<br /><br />Oh, and here's just a little bit of info for you:<br />Suds is a she. My other half is Mr. Suds.<br /><br />Thanks again, Happy Boating.

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Did it take a new boat to fix it? Did the boat company come thru?<br /><br />Glad you're happy!

mkuehnl

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Suds:<br /><br />What make of boat do you own?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I guess we will just have to imagine how BIG the smiles are as well as how pretty they are?? ;) It's kind of like one of those movies that keeps you thinking when it's over. <br />Congratulations on your rejoining the fleet.