Arkansas Get Together

Fireman431

Rear Admiral
Re: Arkansas Get Together

You would think Incoop would just be smart about it and rent a bus to come pick you guys up and take you back home. Would be easier all around. After all, this was HIS idea....

nlain

Commander

You would think Incoop would just be smart about it and rent a bus to come pick you guys up and take you back home. Would be easier all around. After all, this was HIS idea....

Now there is a good idea. :D

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

uuuuuuuuuummmmmm...I DO hope there will be an open bar on this bus:confused:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Incoop is suspiciously absent from this thread. :p

That's 'cause my fifth grade English teacher Mrs. Patterson said "It's better to remain silent and let them think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Okay...who's the wise guy that parked this in my back yard??????????????????

bus.jpg

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

That's the bus Incoop sent. Start loading your stuff....

scoyt

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I drove that bus to your yard.....i am still waiting........ummmmmm.........never mind! I am headed to pick up the next person! Who is the next person? :p

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I drove that bus to your yard.....i am still waiting........ummmmmm.........never mind! I am headed to pick up the next person! Who is the next person? :p

Well scoyt, I see you couldn't figure out how to get a hitch on that thing after all. I hope you're not counting on me to pick up your boat. I made the mistake of telling the admiral I was gona have a hitch put on the barge trailer so I could tow another rig behind it, and it turned out the way one might imagine.:eek:

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

I just re-read this thread from top to bottom....WHAT A SCREAM. This ought to be archived for the comedic relief:p
I tried to warn everyone, this thread has nothing to do with a Arkansas get together. Incoop is a closet standup comedian and he actually lives in Des Moines Iowa.

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

Does this bus go to Florida?

Piece715

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Nah we are just all out enjoyin the outdoors... Nothing like 90 degrees in the beginning of May... Not to mention some of us are scrambling to get our boats ready for the get together! :facepalm:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Nah we are just all out enjoyin the outdoors... Nothing like 90 degrees in the beginning of May... Not to mention some of us are scrambling to get our boats ready for the get together! :facepalm:

Also, there are quite a few Arkies who can't read, so they don't typically post on iboats.:eek: Cereally though, if this thing is gonna go down we need to start getting in some dialogue. I need the guys who plan to come to tell me when they absolutely would not be able to make it. Rooster has done that, and piece has given me a pretty good idea. Scoyt, how about your crew?