Arafat OFFICIALLY pronounced dead.....

eeboater

Commander
Re: Arafat OFFICIALLY pronounced dead.....

Palestinian refugees took to the streets of the Arab world Thursday to mourn Yasser Arafat, firing shots into the air
Sometimes, you just wish that gravity would work in our favor. <br /><br />What goes up, must come down. Self-elimination. <br /><br />Sean

crab bait

Captain

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> That guy was one UGLY dude BTW.........good riddance.
maybe they could get RICHARD STARKEY to be a body double..he has many a good year left..<br /><br />yassir,, ringo's a deadringer

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Let us hope that this will bring closure to many of his victims relatives.Seldom has one man promoted so much hatred and made so many innocents suffer.<br />May his name and memory be forgotten.

ob

Admiral

<br />Wanna dance? [/QB]
Well,If you don't mind me stepping on your tootsies.I'm still recovering from a broken heel and the wheels aren't as fleet a feet at the moment. :p <br /><br />I can still busta rhyme....just can't busta move. ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Me wonders if he had a HEMI? :D
I doubt it... most of them terrorists prefer TOYOTA pickups! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, I guess we have ridiculed and bashed a dead man enough. I, too, think he was a bad guy who wanted the "struggle" to go on forever and did all he could to prevent a peaceful settlement of his dispute with Israel.<br /><br />He's dead. Let it go and let's talk about what happens next.<br /><br />Is the door open to creation of an independent Palestinian nation at peace with Israel? Arafat didn't want that in my view, I think he wanted Israel to go away.<br /><br />For all their noise, what do the Palestinians really want? Continuing their "war" can only lead to further misery for them. Israel will exterminate them before it will surrender to them. Of that I am sure. I am also sure that GWB will not tolerate interference from any of the neighboring states.<br /><br />Maybe, after the mourning and rioting have run their course. . . something good can happen.<br /><br />There is hope.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Wow! I woke up this morning, turned-on FOX as allways, and a "Fox News Alert" gave me the shoking news....Arafat is still dead as of Friday Morning.<br />BTW, an old Johnny Carson joke (Karnac the magnificant).I have to paraphrase;<br /><br />"The answer is---Yasser, Arafat" (opens the envelope)<br /><br /><br />"What did Bert Reynolds tell Dolly Parton on thier wedding night?"

NYMINUTE

Captain

Seems we are all giving this POS a lot of attention. The slime ball is fertilizer now, and the terrorist nations have resumed business as usual. Think Binny or his dog breath worshipers will show for the fire?

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by ob:<br />Well,If you don't mind me stepping on your tootsies.I'm still recovering from a broken heel and the wheels aren't as fleet a feet at the moment. :p <br /><br />I can still busta rhyme....just can't busta move. ;)
Forgot about your ankle ob, maybe we can start a new dance....The Texas One-Step. ;) <br /><br />Hope your feeling better soon.

Homerr

Commander

Arafat:<br /><br />"One more wart off the A$$ of society" :D <br /><br />---<br /><br /><br />Did you hear what happened on CBS? They broke into the show "CSI" to announce Arafat's departure... It made the viewers so mad, they called the stations and complained. <br /><br />Shows you how much we really care about his demise.<br /><br />They will be re-airing CSI today.<br /><br /><br />H.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Should have sent OJ Simpson,& Scott Peterson as US morners. One way tickets are easy to get.

KennyKenCan

Commander

And, here now the news...<br /><br />It has been 2 days, and Yassir Arafat is still dead!<br /><br />News at 11

KaGee

Admiral

Anyone see that pack of rabid dogs at that so-called "funeral"? <br /><br />There is no cure for a rabid dog. You put it down. Anyone seriously believe there can be peace with these people?

LadyFish

Admiral

No Kagee, I can't see it ever happening, nor do I see their next leader doing anything different than whats been done in the past. Only thing is, he may be worse than Arafat since he will make decisions. <br /><br />It's a Holy War and they operate on emotion and compassion. It will always be a bloody mess.