aquasport 175 osprey

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Thanks for caring man lol, But now that you convinced me, Im gonna blame u if it goes wring anyway! :D

I was never really a fan of painting outboards to match the boat, mostly cuz in the old days, it just look cheesy to me. Now it seems to be all the rage with oem going that way on higher end boats.

Yours looks factory and real sweet, maybe its just the aqua color.
i even bought the perfect yamaha color its gm gunmetal and debated all night but i figured less likely to steel it if its same color as boat:) outboards stolen more then candy bars here in fla. fun fact yamaha seems to have no clue what color they use the lowers are different color then mid vynal and the upper was different color as well at least on the older ones.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
working on ttop going to put these lights around it for night stuff but the wattage has me perplexed the large light bar says 975 watts but i dont think that can be with the wires they supplied , not using them anyways but would like to make sure ive got the draw covered lol
1670180157216.png

eggs712

Petty Officer 1st Class
The Torque Test Channel on YouTube tests some lights, and the lumen claims are often crazy exaggerated, especially on Amazon

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Kinda what I'm figuring I'm no electrical engineer but those numbers with those feeds aren't adding up lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Between working on that I'm also working on top almost all wired then got to find 4 people to help me lift back on the posts lol and I got pnemonia atm so dealing with that as well ugh lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
So I rebuilt 4 carbs on the f 100 the kits seemed decent , issue is for some reason needles and seats are sticking, got 2 stuck open 2 were stuck closed after I had bench checked them all and they were working, seems something is happening as I reassemble to boat. Any ideas?

Willyclay

Captain
I have had some good results from cleaning seats & needle tips when experiencing the "closed" issue. My experience with the "open" issue has usually been a problem with the float tang, i.e. bent, twisted, loose. It may be all a result of Chinese supply chain issues. Sorry I don't have more to offer. Good luck!