FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Wow!!! You Floridians are a tough bunch. Don't think I could deal with those Hurricanes on a regular basis like you guys do!!! Boats are bad enuf!!! Glad you're making it through!
Glad to hear you are okay and nothing major for you personally. I'm from Canada and we never have those here, closest I ever saw was Sandy (hit New York) and we only had high wind warnings and cloud cover. You guys down there are tough as hell. I'll take my 6 ft of snow over a cat 5 any day of the week