2022 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The Gophers, and I hate to say it. They have a chance to show they are big boys next Saturday, like every other Minnesota sports team, they will fail.

This Saturday shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully they don't look ahead to MSU the following week... Otherwise, this weekend will be a problem.... MSU will be very tough...

DeepCMark58A

Commander
This Saturday shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully they don't look ahead to MSU the following week... Otherwise, this weekend will be a problem.... MSU will be very tough...
Yeah they have one more cream puff team to play. MSU will be a challenge for sure opportunity to show that the program can play with the big boys. I am sure if they play within 7-10 points it will be a huge moral victory for coach Fleck.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
If they can keep it close I'll be happy. A win will be icing on the cake. I just won't be able to live with my wife for a week....lol

aspeck

Staff member
If they can keep it close I'll be happy. A win will be icing on the cake. I just won't be able to live with my wife for a week....lol
I am telling Denise you said that! Win or loose you will be sleeping with Willow!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I am telling Denise you said that! Win or loose you will be sleeping with Willow!
She already knows I'll be pulling for the maroon and gold... I'd rather be with Nytro, he likes me more better....lol 🐺

aspeck

Staff member
I keep waiting to see what the Cowgirls do at QB. They need one and they have some extra decent edge rushers hanging around. The Stillers could afford to get Mason Rudolph off the payroll and with TJ Watt getting hurt could use an extra edge rusher ... Let's play "Let's Make a Deal!"
@FishyFish what do you say? Sound like a good plan?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Jail time, but probably not...🙄

DeepCMark58A

Commander

Any integrity the money would have gone directly to the school not into Brett's account.

FLATHEAD

Commander
I keep waiting to see what the Cowgirls do at QB. They need one and they have some extra decent edge rushers hanging around. The Stillers could afford to get Mason Rudolph off the payroll and with TJ Watt getting hurt could use an extra edge rusher ... Let's play "Let's Make a Deal!"
Let them sign Cam to a deal. Will keep the towel boy busy wiping up his tears.

aspeck

Staff member

That is certainly not a good look on Favre, or Bryant, or ...

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
I Concur! Rudolph, In My Opinion, is Dead Weight! He was to be the Big Ben Look-alike. A Failure. Our Running Game Needs to be addressed! Najee Harris has Not Performed as he did In Alabama,
Frustrating! With TJ and Heywood out our Run/ Pass defense will be Targeted! I Have Concerns!
Muhahahahaaa!
Go Steelers!

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
I Concur! Rudolph, In My Opinion, is Dead Weight! He was to be the Big Ben Look-alike. A Failure. Our Running Game Needs to be addressed! Najee Harris has Not Performed as he did In Alabama,
Frustrating! With TJ and Heywood out our Run/ Pass defense will be Targeted! I Have Concerns!
Muhahahahaaa!
Go Steelers!
P.S.
I’m Not Sold on Trubisky yet! I want to See the Youngsta, Pickett on the Field! We can use another Mobile Threat!
Sorry for Venting!
Muhahahahaaa!

aspeck

Staff member
P.S.
I’m Not Sold on Trubisky yet! I want to See the Youngsta, Pickett on the Field! We can use another Mobile Threat!
Sorry for Venting!
Muhahahahaaa!
I am not sold on Trubisky either. I would like to see Pickett get a little playing time to slowly break him into the NFL ranks before throwing him to the wolves, especially with a weak O-line. Let him grow slowly. But Pickett is the future, not Mitch.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I am not sold on Trubisky either. I would like to see Pickett get a little playing time to slowly break him into the NFL ranks before throwing him to the wolves, especially with a weak O-line. Let him grow slowly. But Pickett is the future, not Mitch.

Completely agree.... I'm a Pickett fan even tho I'm not a Steelers fan...lol

WIMUSKY

Staff member
FYI fellers, the game tonite is on Amazon Prime. I believe most if not all TNF games will be on Prime...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Chargers are doing well at KC, until Hebert threw a 99yd int..

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Was kinda funny hearing people complain about trying to stream the game. 3 clicks on the remote I was watching the game.