2022 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Might as well get it started, have a feeling we'll be flooded with news soon.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
GA's post:

The hot seat got hot;

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Schedules already..... I see we get to crush PSU at the end of the season...😁

20220113_083503.jpg

aspeck

Staff member
Schedules already..... I see we get to crush PSU at the end of the season...😁

View attachment 354745
You just might do that with the exit of starters heading for the draft this year ... 5 of the top six in tackles on defense are going and I believe we are up to 7, maybe 8, of the defensive starts will not be on campus next year. At least PJ Mustaphur and Jy'ir Brown are coming back next year to anchor what is left of the defense. We are losing 3, maybe 4, starters on offense - 2 to the draft and a running back to LSU via the Transfer Portal. Cain, the RB, decided that with the other talent we had at RB and with Nick Singletary, the #1 RB prospect arriving on campus (one of 2 5-star RBs in this years class), his play would be limited at PSU. Cain is a good kid, but his flaw is he took too much a personal role ... if he didn't perform the team would lose ... in the wins and losses. In trying so hard, it hurt his north-south running which cost him yards and effectiveness.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It's amazing how many players have entered the transfer portal and heading to the draft. Never seen so many players wanting to transfer....

Quit b4 he was fired....