2022 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

aspeck

Staff member
Jets, Raiders, Lions, ouch! Browns, just shake my head! Cleveland fans need to be issued paper backs to cover their identity.

aspeck

Staff member
We had 'em with that first safety but Kirk wanted to run up the score.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I was suspect of this narrow victory until I looked at the rankings for FCS and saw SDST ranked 3rd with 1 first place vote. Hmmmm, maybe a tougher team than I gave them credit for being ...

bassman284

Commander
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I was suspect of this narrow victory until I looked at the rankings for FCS and saw SDST ranked 3rd with 1 first place vote. Hmmmm, maybe a tougher team than I gave them credit for being ...
Yeah but their claim to fame is their offense which our defense pretty much squashed flat. They spent most of the game deep in their own territory, sent there by our excellent punter and kept there by our excellent defense. Our Aussie punter put 7 out of 10 punts inside the 20 including at least 3 that I can remember inside the 5.

briangcc

Commander
I say it every year....the Jills....oh wait, the Bills, yeah that's them, will do JUST enough to get everyone's hopes up then flame out in spectacular fashion missing out on yet another bowl.

Having lived through Wide Right and all the subsequent bs afterwards - (2) rebuilding decades worth - history is on my side. It'd be nice if they actually did it but my money is elsewhere.

Love to see Mayfield win it all to stick it to the Browns. That would be so Browns 🤣

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
thanks you pittsburg people, made me miss our first two touchdowns.

then cbs cut to 'a more competitive game' so i missed more scoring.

We scored more than any other team this week and here is a fun fact:

NFL Research: Patrick Mahomes is one of six players in NFL history with at least six career games with 5-plus pass TDs. He has played in 64 career games. The others played in at least 240-plus career games: Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger and Dan Marino.