2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Young signed with CAA, one of the most powerful agencies representing NFL players, for his marketing deals.

I didn't think about all the agents preying on these kids and taking their 10%. The kids will be learning this is a cut-throat business.

aspeck

Staff member
How did the lousy NBA show up in the NFL/NCAA thread???? Hijackers!

Back on topic, did you see that 91 year old Bobby Bowden has announced that he has a terminal illness?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey, 'speck - That Musky started the NBA business. A homer! :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member

aspeck

Staff member
I think the players union may have something to say about this, maybe owners too...

Have you read the fine print? I think there are 5 conditions that need to be met, with one of the 5 being that a team outbreak was caused by unvaccinated players … good luck proving that! It is a “hard hitting (on the surface)” piece of meaningless legislation by the NFL.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Have you read the fine print? I think there are 5 conditions that need to be met, with one of the 5 being that a team outbreak was caused by unvaccinated players … good luck proving that! It is a “hard hitting (on the surface)” piece of meaningless legislation by the NFL.
Exactly..... What about if a vaxed person causes an outbreak? Didn't read the fine print because I thought this whole dilemma is ridiculous.....

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Looks like Texas and Oklahoma are headed to the SEC ...
The best conference just got better ..

aspeck

Staff member
It looks like Vikings Offensive Line Coach/Running Game Coordinator, Rich Dennison is hitting the unemployment line after refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine. It just seems strange to me that coaches and office personal in the NFL must be vaccinated or they loose their job, however players can choose to be or not to be ... Granted, if they choose not to be they must jump through a lot more hoops than the vaccinated player. Still, it seems odd that there is a division in employment like that ... guess that is the strength of the Player's Union.