2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That was an awesome vid by Terry.... Call him out on retirement like Terry said, put the pressure on Rodgers. Don't let him try and run the show...

Wiread

Cadet
I'll believe it when I see it, or don't see it.
According to Yahoo Sports, Rodgers has an issue with Gutekunst and is adamant he will not return to the team under his leadership. Rodgers is reportedly willing to stay away from offseason activities, hold out of training camp and possibly even retire.
If Gutekunst was Aaron's agent, i'd be fine with this position. But he has a team to think about and a future beyond Rodgers. He's been doing a pretty decent job in terms of getting players and managing a pretty tight cap, the things a GM is in charge of.

I'm not sure I believe Rodgers said fire Gute, or i'm not coming back. While i'm pretty sure Rodger's isn't completely happy with the the situation, I remember when he said, don't believe everything the media tells you. I held that opinion before and still do. I think they greatly exaggerate things for control of your eyeballs and clicks.

as for Bradshaw, if all the reports are true, and I have my doubts, I'd agree with most. But he was also a huge Brett Favre fan and he's like some friends I know, Rodgers will never be Favre to him and I could see it in his attitude towards Rodgers since the day he took over.

aspeck

Staff member
I get the feeling Packers are expecting Rodgers to sit out the season...

Wiread

Cadet
It's always about the money. and if they say it's not about the money, it's really about the money.