2020 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
ND may not have to worry about moving the Rose Bowl,

Clemson 14, ND 3 midway through the 2nd quarter.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Missed 1st half. Just picked up the muttleys...
24 - 3 Clemson starting 2nd half.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
31 - 10 final. ND should drop out of the top 4. Clemson 6 straight Championship.
Rose Bowl confirmed they won't have fans.....

GA_Boater

31 - 10 final. ND should drop out of the top 4. Clemson 6 straight Championship.
Rose Bowl confirmed they won't have fans.....
Rose Bowl won't have Notre Dame either, so Kelly was right. Shouldn't be counting chickens.........................

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Year after year .. Why does Bama have to be just so damn good ...
Its sickens me .... LOL ! Like I said the defense is gunna have to play beyond their capabilities ... That hasn't happened yet ...
Hopefully we can come back and at least make it respectable ..

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Entertaining second half ,just not quite enough .. The Trask fumble earlier in the game hurt . I was hoping for one more shot with the ball .. Just not enough time left ..
That #22 is something else .. Forget going low on any tackle .. He's just gunna jump over you ..

GA_Boater

The Rose Bowl will be vacant on New Years Day. It's moving to Jerry's Bowl.

Kelly didn't have to throw the game to avoid the lack of family fans.

Will the Rose Parade be down the main drag of Arlington, TX after being cancelled in Pasadena?

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Will the parade happen at all? They start a year in advance for it. Will it just be televised like Macy's parade? Stay tuned...

WIMUSKY

Staff member

GA_Boater

I can't keep it straight, but the parade was canceled in July.....

I know. :( It would be a good way to begin 2021 with a traditional event. There will be a 2 hour parade show, but it won't be the same.

Has anyone heard what the fake Texas Rose Bowl game will be called? Pandemic Bowl?

So Alabama vs Notre Dame and Clemson vs Ohio State in the playoffs. Who will Bama play for the title?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I know. :( It would be a good way to begin 2021 with a traditional event. There will be a 2 hour parade show, but it won't be the same.

Has anyone heard what the fake Texas Rose Bowl game will be called? Pandemic Bowl?

So Alabama vs Notre Dame and Clemson vs Ohio State in the playoffs. Who will Bama play for the title?
Confirmed? aTm coach must be furious.. Bama/Clemson. ND will get slaughtered, maybe OSU too.....

Toilet Bowl

GA_Boater

I've lost track how many bowl games have been canceled, but more are on the horizon because more coaches have the attitude as ND's Kelly.

The rankings and top 4 are more about money as in which 4 teams will draw more money. I guess the ND fanatics won out over the Aggies and even Cincinnati because of the drawing power.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
These cities have to be losing out big time with no or limited fans... Who knows what the bowl games will like, they'll be hard pressed to have 2 teams on the field. Except teams we never heard of....

GA_Boater

The first bowl game is tomorrow.

Myrtle Beach Bowl: North Texas vs. Appalachian State

I better make some picks in the ESPN Capital One Bowl Mania.

GA_Boater

Oh Oh, no members in the iBoats league except for me. I just joined, but still have 4 hours before it's unlocked.