2020 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I’m sick to my stomach ...
Thuggish behavior is sooooooofreaking stupid .
We had em stopped ..
Gotta give Trask some props for at least getting them in FG range with 23 secs left ..Shame the kicker missed ...
Hope they play better /smarter against Bama or it’s gunna get ugly ...
I had a bad feeling all day about the make up game against LSU ...

aspeck

Staff member
UCLA gives the game away when they allows the long kick off return.

PSU now has a chance to finish the year with a .500 record. Woohoo! (Sarcasm)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
UCLA gives the game away when they allows the long kick off return.

PSU now has a chance to finish the year with a .500 record. Woohoo! (Sarcasm)
They gave the game away going for 4th down 3 times when they should have punted. Chip Kelly play calls always kill them

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Easy to say there is a changing of the gaurd in the NFL. I believe this will be Big Bens last year especially if they get to the Super Bowl, win or lose. Josh Allen has big shoes to fill. They are similar QB's, very similar but Josh is faster, and younger of course. He doesn't look like he is moving quickly but he is moving, and moving fast. If my memory serves me correctly he ran a 4.7 second 40. For a guy 6'5" somewhere north of 230 lbs. that there is fast. If you put a black and gold uniform on him when he stands tall in the pocket one would swear it was Rothlisbegrer. Hopefully he doesn't let all the press get into his head like when Big Ben bought into the "Big" when he was younger and let it get into his head. Now Josh Allen is no Ben Rothlisberger until he puts a few Super Bowl rings on his finger. He doesn't want to be Big Ben, he wants to be Josh Allen and that is a good start. Remember I told you all about this big kid from a mellon farm in California 3 years ago. He says he got his arm strength from tossing 5 pound Cantelopes 50 yards. He didn't say it but someone said they saw him throw the football from one goal line to the next once goofing around in College. Patrick Mahones threw down the gauntlet for the distance challenge!!! It better be in between contracts especially if someone tears a bicep or rotator in their throwing arm. Oh my!!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I gave up trying to count how many laterals were made. But I did see at least one forward pass. Did the ref announcing the penalties take as long as the play?

Old Ironmaker

Captain
We get news late up here. We did not hear of this Ball State fiasco. There was more than 1 illegal latteral pass on that play. Had it been a hockey game they would still be there picking up stuff thrown on the ice.

Listen to the talking heads venting their frustrations at some of the stupidity on the field of play.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
SEC Championship game tonight !
What’s the chance for an upset ? 20% maybe ?
Defense is gunna have to play beyond their capabilities..
Hopefully Pitts will play tonight ...Heisman watch for both teams ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
B1G Championship on as we speak...

7-3 Northwestern over OSU

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

WIMUSKY

Staff member
10-16 OSU... NU is doing their darndest to give the game away. They had been playing phenomenal....

If ND thinks they can move the "Rose Bowl", they can stuff it....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
10-22 OSU
Too many miscues by NU, their defense is spent..