2020 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

aspeck

Staff member
"The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" within seconds.....
And the Wisconsin coaches and administration all said ... "Ummm, is it possible to get a replacement trophy????"

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And the Wisconsin coaches and administration all said ... "Ummm, is it possible to get a replacement trophy????"
I like how they put a Mayo container on top of the base. Good thing it was plastic or they would have broke that too. It was the QB that dropped it. Poor kid....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I like how they put a Mayo container on top of the base. Good thing it was plastic or they would have broke that too. It was the QB that dropped it. Poor kid....
In fairness to the kid, it fell apart in his hand and didn't drop the base until the ball separated. I call the mayo bottle fix a fumble recovery. 😁

GA_Boater

They should put the broken pieces and the "repaired" one in the trophy case.

aspeck

Staff member
FIGHT! Tulsa v Miss St ... ugly brawl ... people hurt ... not a pretty sight ...

aspeck

Staff member
Just listened to Coach Mike Leach, Miss St coach ... he is an idiot ... it was like he was condoning what happened ... I just lost any respect I had for that man. Both teams need to be sanctioned.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Just listened to Coach Mike Leach, Miss St coach ... he is an idiot ... it was like he was condoning what happened ... I just lost any respect I had for that man. Both teams need to be sanctioned.
He's always been a moron.

GA_Boater

I watched a replay and almost sounded like he was gonna give game balls to all the Miss. St. players. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy.

aspeck

Staff member
Massive postgame brawl erupts between Tulsa, Mississippi State
View Now
Leach reacts to massive brawl after Mississippi State's bowl win
View Now

GA_Boater

And you didn't post it.....🙄
I had no idea ESPN was hard to spell. Why do 0-fers have to do the work for 3-fers?

I really need that smilie stone wall.

I see the Rose Bowl is now called the Rose Bowl Game.

Last edited:

bassman284

Commander
I had no respect to lose so I'm even.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
ESPNnews is broadcasting the 2020 Cornhole Championship if anyone is interested.
94e3bc1ecc7bf940bc09fef54879ed4e.png

GA_Boater

That is good to know. My Mania picks for today are losing, like yesterday, the day before and and and.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That is good to know. My Mania picks for today are losing, like yesterday, the day before and and and.

Me too. Not sure what's wrong with Indy. They looked tough during the season. OSU deal may be still stuck in their craw....