1st Annual Cellar Dweller Meeting(Come on people)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Just throwing this out there to let bubba, gonfishn, and anyone else that wants to, know that I have it planned for the 15th. thru 18th. or longer in September.<br /><br />Will be at Grayson Lake State Park.<br />Will meet in campground.<br />I will take the MH out the 1st.<br /><br />Anyone else that wants to, make your plans now.<br /><br />Any questions, just email me.<br /> sbn@zoominternet.net <br /><br />Here is a link to their website.<br /><br /> http://parks.ky.gov/graysonl.htm <br /><br />They also have a brand new 18 hole golf course.

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: 1st Annual Cellar Dweller Meeting(Come on people)

Dang, that would be fun, I think its too far to drive though. You never know though, stranger things have happened.<br /><br />Been around you all so long I feel like Im missing a family reunion. :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

mh ??

bubbakat

Captain

Spinner I'll proably show up but will only bring tent equipment. Can you throw up a tent on the same lot you have MH on? If you can't I'll call ahead and reserve me a site.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Now Bubba....how you gonna knock down the door on a tent!<br /><br />Wish I could be there with y'all.....but won't be able to make it!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Spinner, you always pick the weekend my boss has his street fair. He is the head honcho of it. When thats going on, I'm not allowed to go out of town :( <br /><br />I'll catch up with you someday. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea Bubba, should be N/P.<br /><br />SS, this is tentative. It can be the next weekend.<br />Don't want it the weekend before, that's labor day weekend.<br /><br />It will either be that week or the next.<br /><br />Have to check with gonfishn and see which is better for him.

sangerwaker

Commander

I'd love to come down Spinner, but the boy has already started school by then and I really don't like pulling him out right away in the school year. I would only come if I could drive the trip cuz I love to see the beautiful ol USA countryside.

gonfishn

Commander

Well ya know I will be there..Nice thing about it Spinner this time instead of us having to drive eight hours to meet its at our back door.<br /><br />These get togethers lets me get out of town for a few days and have some laughs and fish..<br /><br />Had eight show up at the homestead last year and more added this year..Count me in of course..I will leave most of my big lumber at home and bring a pooter pole or two..lol

SpinnerBait_Nut

Oh no gonfishn, can't leave all that "big lumber" at home.<br /><br />Cave Run is just about 30 miles or so on down the road and you never know when you might want to hit it one day.<br /><br />Also, updated dates: September, 22nd---25th.<br />This is it.<br /><br />Make your plans guys.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Uh Spinner, you say Cave? You know I'm on probation, I'm not allowed to be within 500' of a cave :( <br /><br />Cool thing on them dates. I'll ask my boss tomorrow, oops, I'll TELL my boss I have to be off those dates. It will only be about a 4 hour drive for me. Only about an hour an half from where I grew up.<br /><br />Will make my plans early, no backing down now! :D

bubbakat

Captain

I'll go in tomorrow and write those dates in on the calander to get off from work.<br />Jeff cave run isn't to far away and we need to try that lake.<br />I don't know how far this place is from me but it doesn't matter anyway.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Cool SS, look forward to meeting you.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Spinner, how big are the gators there? I can bring my Ronco telescoping bucket truck gator rod and reel! I know it can pull a 450 pounder out. Man, that would be one big gator. :p :D

gonfishn

Commander

SS if ya fish with Bubba make sure his gas gauge is working..I found out last time how many milk jugs it takes to fill his tank up. :D <br /><br />If you fish with me make sure all my tackle is secure and its not a windy day..ArrowHead has about 15 of my Rapalas that it didn't have before :D <br /><br />Spinner would be the safest to fish with I would say. Although you may have completion. His wife fihes as hard as he does..When she is in the boat he has to tell the truth on how well he did..

SpinnerBait_Nut

SS, Cave Run is suppose to be the Musky capitol of the country, what they say. I don't fish for them so I can't say one way or the other, just stories I have heard. Well, that and pictures I have seen.<br />Check with "Crash" Mullins, legendary guide on Cave Run.

gonfishn

Commander

SS if ya fish with Bubba make sure his gas gauge is working..I found out last time how many milk jugs it takes to fill his tank up. :D <br /><br />If you fish with me make sure all my tackle is secure and its not a windy day..ArrowHead has about 15 of my Rapalas that it didn't have before :D <br /><br />Spinner would be the safest to fish with I would say. Although you may have completion. His wife fihes as hard as he does..When she is in the boat he has to tell the truth on how well he did..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Bubba, you are about 6 and 1/2 hours out.<br /><br />I am having a kinda mini-getogether in March.<br />Going to meet ChaosDad in Alabama and then swinging up to Center Hill Lake in Tn to meet up with bubbakat and gonfishn.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Won't be able to make that one Spinner. Talked to my boss Friday about the get together in September, he said it was okay that there shouldn't be any problem.<br /><br />For safteys sake, should I bring my own boat? Gonfishn and trees/lures, bubba's gas guage problems, and who knows what else when you get me involved.<br /><br />Hopefully we can get some more people to come down that way this year. :D