1st Annual Cellar Dweller Meeting(Come on people)

bubbakat

Captain
Re: 1st Annual Cellar Dweller Meeting(Come on people)

SS don't worry about Spinners little fast new boat. I'll bring my little six along and when he reaches top speed we'll run him aground. :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Bubba, I'd bring my boat, but for a change, I would be spending more on fuel for my truck than I would for the boat. I think I will play things by ear once we are there. It would be nice to try out an empty seat in everyones boat. Hey, I'm just happy to meet you guys. Missed the other 2 get togethers due to my boss's vacation. He has priority of course.<br /><br />Just wondering, should I bring my catfish pole? <br /><br />Thanks Spinner for changing the dates to what they are, it is very appreaciated. :D

bubbakat

Captain

Yea SS, bring the catfish pole. If we are close to the water we can always do a little cat fishing at night.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am going there on Monday and will post some pictures of the fish I catch, maybe a wiper or two and some LM.

clanton

Rear Admiral

Cant be too far from Glasgow, I will try and be there.

bubbakat

Captain

Clanton it is just across the state from you. Come on up and help me out with these nuts.<br /><br />BTW I was up thru your town last week.

SoulWinner

Commander

I will talk to Dee about it. She is dieing to meet you Lester. Maybe we can make it. I will let you know.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

1500 miles round trip for me, and only 2 days vacation left for this year. :( <br /><br />Sorry.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Well guys, got us a pontoon reserved so I can show you the lake before you hit it. Might show you a couple my "honey holes". ;) <br />Getting the firewood gathered up.<br />People post what you like to drink, non-alcoholic of course. :D <br />What meat you like, T-bones, sirloins, porterhouse?<br />Plenty of burger's and weiners too.<br />Oh yea, let's not forget the salads. YUCK :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br /> Yea SS, bring the catfish pole. If we are close to the water we can always do a little cat fishing at night.
Hey, a spot right down the road to catfish at night. N/P, I will show you where it is.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hmmmmm.....Trying to figure a way. <br /><br />Any wives going??
Come on KaGee, we won't bite, well I know the most of us won't, can't guarantee anything about bubbakat though. :D

clanton

Rear Admiral

Has a firm date been set yet?? What is name of town that has motel?

bubbakat

Captain

clanto it is located close to olive hill ky

clanton

Rear Admiral

I like T-bones, sirloins, porterhouse, bugers, hotdogs, and sweet ice tea.

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hmmm...only 810 miles each way for me....if it was for the week of Sept 12...could have make a side trip on my way back up from Florida..<br /><br />Going to have to pass on this one... 8-(<br />Please...nobody cry.<br /><br />-JustMrWill

D

DJ

Is "everybody" invited? Since I coined the term, I'm not sure.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I thought about it, but since GF threatened to drown me if I showed up for showing his picture in that other thread (I can't help it that Jeff was having a bad hair day), I gonna pass..... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by clanton:<br /> Has a firm date been set yet?? What is name of town that has motel?
clanton, look at your map. It is at exit 172 on I-64. Several places to stay in Grayson.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> Is "everybody" invited? Since I coined the term, I'm not sure.
DJ, everyone is welcome at our meeting. :cool: