1st Annual Cellar Dweller Meeting(Come on people)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1st Annual Cellar Dweller Meeting(Come on people)

Yea, just got word that BrianFD from Columbus and his wife might be coming down also. It just keeps getting better. This is one that will turn into a blast for sure.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hmmmmm.....Trying to figure a way. <br /><br />Any wives going??
Come on KaGee, we won't bite, well I know the most of us won't, can't guarantee anything about bubbakat though. :D
Well, I tried.... but i have a commitment that I can't get out of. Sorry. This thing looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. <br /><br />I never get to have fun anymore! :(

clanton

Rear Admiral

I will take a dry run Monday, going to Newport News VA Monday.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by clanton:<br /> I will take a dry run Monday, going to Newport News VA Monday.
Holler when you come by exit 191 and I will wave at ya clanton. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just a little over a month away and I can't wait to see my pals again and meet some new one's maybe.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey SPinner, Dang cable modem flipped out, been off line since friday. :mad: Do they allow pets at the camp ground? Thanks......SS

bubbakat

Captain

yess SS you can bring the kids and wife :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea SS, pets have to be on leash and you have to clean up after them.<br /> :D @bubba

clanton

Rear Admiral

SBN, I waved , blowed the horn, flashed the lights when I came by exit 191 Monday. I need firm date, so I can make a plan.

SpinnerBait_Nut

clanton, the 22nd thru the 25th is it, hope to see ya.

SpinnerBait_Nut

gonfishn contacted me via phone today making sure the dates were set and I assured him they were.<br />He also stated that if he had to sleep on the ground via a tent with bubba, he would need a blow up matress.<br />He said he seen one that looks like a woman and was wondering if anyone else had seen/owned one for any pros or cons to them.<br /><br />Anyway, less than a month now.<br />Hope to see you all there.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Uh, a inflatble matress that looks like a woman? I know a couple of women that are big enough to be a matress. Would that work? The bad thing is nothing edible in sight would be safe! :D <br /><br />I wonder if Gonfishn had a blow up doll if he would notice sleeping on the ground? ;) :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

That was his point I guess SS. You know something soft to lay on. :D <br /><br />But then he said something about bringing his wife with him and I know that would not go over real well. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Wife and I usually sleep on our lawn loungers in the tent. Being honest, I haven't had any luck with those inflatables. Been through 3 of them, patch kits don't work well. Then when your tired and want to sleep, it does make one very grumpy! :D

gonfishn

Commander

Thats right Spinner..Forgot that you met her..She still ribs me about losing 15 plus lures on that first annual :eek: <br /><br />Probably the Esox and me will be making the trip alone....She has heard to many stories about our get togethers..Problem is its all true..<br /><br />Hope to see ya SS i got some catfish stuff i want you to try..Its kinda old but its kick keeps gettn stronger...Wont need no light at nite to find us.. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Thats right Spinner..Forgot that you met her..She still ribs me about losing 15 plus lures on that first annual :eek: <br /><br />Probably the Esox and me will be making the trip alone....She has heard to many stories about our get togethers..Problem is its all true..<br /><br />Hope to see ya SS i got some catfish stuff i want you to try..Its kinda old but its kick keeps gettn stronger...Wont need no light at nite to find us.. :D
Yea, I met her at LOTO. I remember the wind and how them lures just happened to get blown overboard.<br />I am still trying to figure out how the tackle box got open like that.<br /><br />Oh boy on the catfish bait. :eek:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Spinner, Am I going to need a Hepasuit to use that bait. I remember the stories. :eek: :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> Spinner, Am I going to need a Hepasuit to use that bait. I remember the stories. :eek: :p
If it's anything like that stuff he had at Watts Bar, look out. :eek: <br />Bubbakat was ready to call in renforcments to back him up. :D <br />You could smell that stuff from the dock up to the rooms. :rolleyes: