1989-90 bayliner 2159 hardtop.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
tonight im working on switch labeling , trying to come up with something better then those stickers lol

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
go to a trophy or sign shop. they have many laser-etch plastics.

if you need marine ISO-grahms let me know.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
thanks Scott yeah i got one more option im working on and if this don't fly i will have to do something :) the problem i so with iso is they don't have 1 for everything i got so id have to reuse a few its why i was just going with names

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
go to a trophy or sign shop. they have many laser-etch plastics.

if you need marine ISO-grahms let me know.

i even own a laser engraver, just haven't played with it enough to know how to use it lol it works great but placement when i have to move the piece is where my problems arise

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
ok so 13 mph was all i could squeeze out of it lol at 2900 rpm if i forced throttle foward engine sounded like it was gonna lose power so sweet spot was 2800 but never got engine over 3k rpm, also found out boat weights about 4960 total with full tank of gas and totally loaded . doubt very seriously i put a 1000 lbs in new glass on boat so i think bayliner/trophy must have lied about weight. prop im using was a 15x16 prop i had available but prop calcs are all over the place ....

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
it just dont seem right that i can only get 2800 rpm the boat came original with a 16x16 prop so id think a 15x16 prop would be perfect or dang close to it , im wondering if i have a fuel issue or a throttle issue im going to check both of those but even still 12mph at 2900 seems low

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
only other prop i currently have is a 14x23p prop i think that might be too much pitch lol