1989-90 bayliner 2159 hardtop.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
nothing.... i swear! ... imma just keep adding to this one man i was so proud of her and she hasn't even had a field trial yet but she does sit pretty:) and level!

froggy1150

Master Chief Petty Officer
Big congrats! I have been watching this one a little closers than most cuz it's very similar to my PROJECT and hope I get it half as good as you.

chevymaher

Commander
Congratulations looks great. It is funny you mentioned sitting level. I was so worried about that on mine. Once it was in That was the first thing I looked at how the boot stripes sat in the water.

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

congrats Micky... a well deserved moment.. you should be very proud.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well with everything working, i decided to replace gimble and bellows and shifter cable yesterday, was last item on list of mechanicals to do , however i wanted to check boat first before having to do it twice and wasting parts/gaskets bellows can make you cry sometimes ... j/s i cannot believe someone hasn't invented a better system for clamping them and that quicksilver cement i think is just contact cement lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
I just hope it goes into gear smoothly, that's always a issue for me but i think sometimes im wishing it was like a velvet drive not a outdrive lol