1983 Deck Boat Transom/deck/stringer replacement Help

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Decker, I just wanted to let you know that your thread was one of the threads that I learned a ton from, and helped to give me the confidence to tackle my own project. Thank you so much! I was sorry to hear of your illness and loss, but I have no doubt that you are the kind of man who is not defeated by life, but chooses to overcome it. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and may the new year bring you Gods blessings in great abundance!
Can't wait to to see you back at the boat!

saginawbayboater

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Glad to hear from ya Decker!!! We've been wonderin how your doin! Hats off to your admiral!!! Merry Christmas :peace:

rickryder

Commander
Hey Decker! Merry Christmas to you and yours!! So sorry to hear of the health issues and I'm praying for a speedy recovery...sometimes life will throw a lot of obstacles in our way but we find the way to overcome! Good luck and best wishes my friend!

RStewart

Seaman
WOW Decker, great build. You've got skills. Thanks for detailing the process so newbies like me can learn.

Decker83

Commander
Sorry for not getting back to you gentlemen sooner.. I want to thank each one of you for your kind words..
No new up dates on the boat, but I did get a chance to do some cleanup and put up a new tarp..
Had to cut down a few limbs that where hanging over the tarp frame.
Can't do to much because the weather here. I really need the money tree to grow for a while..
Just some pics..

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Hey Bud, Just want you to know that, if there's ANYTHING you need, or I can do I'm one PM away!!!

Decker83

Commander
Thank you WOG.. I know you would.. Heck you have already helped me out so many times, I've lost count..:)

I know I should start a new thread for my StarCraft but I may not do much so I'll just post a pic here..

Did a little clean up and took down the windshield.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Working on a boat, either boat, is a move in the right direction.

Nice to see ya back at the old joint ;)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Yep , boat work is boat work even if it,s just cleaning up and getting reorganized !

Pmccraney

Lieutenant Commander
Hey Kent:

Great to see updates and boat work on your thread. Hoping 2015 is a great year for you.

Take care.

Decker83

Commander
Hey Kent:

Great to see updates and boat work on your thread. Hoping 2015 is a great year for you.

Take care.
Glad you stopped by Pmc.. It has been a few months.. I am looking forward to a good year.. Hope everything is going your way..:D

Decker83

Commander
Started a new post in the StarCraft forum..
Have not given up on the deck boat.. The admiral likes the starcraft better than the deck boat.. :eek:
Got to keep the admiral happy.. Will get some more done on her soon..
Have a great week..:D

Last edited:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
One dead and several injured in Tulsa. Not sure about Moore. They got HIT again!!!!!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Yes, everything went North of Me. It was touch and go for a while there. Clouds were ominous but we only got torrential rain. No hail or High Winds. Others were NOT as lucky. 100 mph winds in Downtown Tulsa where I work. I live 30 miles south of Downtown. Lots of roofs blown off when I got to work this morning. Small tornado in Sand Springs which is S.W. of Tulsa about 10 miles. Not terrible damage but a Trailer Park is where the Lady died.

Decker83

Commander
It's been almost a month since I posted here.. Hope everyone is doing well and making good progress on there restores..
I have been working on my starcraft for now.. It's alot cheaper at this point..
Come check it out if your into a tinny..

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Good to here from ya Decker ! Not a tinny yet but will still check it out !