1973 Kona 18ft rebuild

GT1000000

Rear Admiral
Re: 1973 Kona 18ft rebuild

The flip seems to have gone perfectly...almost like you planned it that way...;)
Thanks to your assistant photographer for taking all the still shots and thanks for sharing the vid, it was cool...:cool:
:D

KnightWolf

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey GT. Yeah it went really smooth I was gonna slow the video in some spots but I had enough trouble getting all the electronics and programs to play nice as it was.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Very cool, I used the low tech, buy some beer and get a couple guys to come over, lol. We rolled mine over on some old carpet pad.....but mine is probably a little lighter than your since its shorter. That is a cool one man set-up!

KnightWolf

Petty Officer 1st Class

Okay I am officially done with winter ! I'm ready to work on the boat again. It has been below zero way to much -25 below and 50 MPH winds, snow every other day. Even today its 30 degrees out but 40mph gusts. So even when its nice its not. How sad when I say 30 is nice. Lately I have heard "hey its not to bad it s only 2 below."

So no actual boat news but every time I pull in the driveway I pull up in front of it and longingly wish to play. I Almost miss the itch (okay maybe not that bad yet). Hope all your projects are fairing well and that mother nature has been kind wherever you all are. But there is not much of the country have good weather.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Hope the boat building weather gets back to you real soon...
Just in case you need a little inspiration...this is what winter looks like in South Florida...
Be sure to click on the pic below...;)

Sorry, brother, I know, that's just cruel...:)

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

If it makes you feel better, we Okies have been happy to see the highs above freezing.....we usually get if for a few days then 40's or 50's......then back to the cold......this winter it has just been frozen and covered in ice. I will say the winds you are having we consider a "strong breeze" :D The last week has been a nice run, almost like Florida....hope it swings up your way! I really want to see your build moving forward, you have a really cool project!