FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Going to be pulling my AQ125A hopefully tomorrow. I see a place for a hook towards the back of the motor. Where is everyone hooking a chain to on the front of the opposite side of the motor? I would think you couldnt hook the engine hoist directly to that bracket in the rear and lift it that...
Floor panel/hatch
Probably a dumb question but what is the purpose of the oval shaped hatch in between seats on the floor? Checking to see if water drains? Storage for something? 85 bayliner caprice 18' bowrider. Thanks.
I took off the exhaust manifold to fix the drain on this Volvo penta aq125a and noticed something that looks like it should be hooked up? Kinda looks like a hose barb. Anyone know what it is used for? I had motor running and nothing leaked from there so not sure what it is for.
Hello peoples. Purchased an 85 Bayliner with an AQ125A Volvo Penta. Over all in nice shape for an 85, but here are a few things I need to fix. I can't seem to find a replacement petcock for the manifold exhaust drain. Can someone point me in the right direction? Has anyone had trouble getting...