FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all. I have a 1989 Johnson 70 Hp Model J70TLCEM .I removed the VRo pump.I have a pump but not sure if it will be compatible.
I am looking to know what is the correct fuel pump for this model? The one I have has 3 holes in it.Any help would be greatly appeciated.I have learned soooooo much...
Hi all. Hope i can get some help here. alot of great info so far.
I have a 1969 55 hp johnson.LU locked up on me and i got a used one.I emptied all oil out and replenished with MArine C oil.I turned it over and got great reasults. But it is stuck in forward.I used the same selenoid for the hydro...
Hello all. I have a 69 55 johnson that i was running today and heard what sounded like the propeller was knocking.I slowed to nuetral and it stopped.I put it back in gear and the engine locked up on me.I removed the plugs to see if i could free it up and still nothing.Should i take the LU off to...
I have a 1969 55 HP johnson. Ran great 1st time out.2nd time out went to full throttle and nothing.Checked comppression 121 120 121.Opened fuel filter and seen come garbage in it. cleaned out good and took carbs off and cleaned. The throttle adjudtment bushings were dry rotted. Going to replace...
hi all im a novice at repairs but know enough to do alot of work myself.
I am need of the torke needed for a water jacket gasket on a 1973 65 hp evinrude motor. The head has been replaced and shaved already.
and i have read up on water in the #3 plug. this suggests that i should replace the...