Catching PINFISH

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Catching PINFISH

It would appear that you are married. We at M+M Enterprises support family units and insist that all of our Pinfish technicians are single.

Stumpknocker

The M+M corporate office has advised since Mindy took over the R+D for the fashion and jewelry departments, the phone is off the hook with lotsa calls. Two more boats have signed on. Captain Proquille and the Maximus is now a full time Pinfisher. The second boat is not yet identified. Should have the paperwork by tomorrow. Welcome aboard Captain Proquille.

Stumpknocker

The paper work just faxed in. Boat number two is the SS Pinfish. Yep. Its true.

Stumpknocker

We told the state of Mass to stick their regulations where the sun doth not shine. We shall Pinfish where ever we deem appropriate. M+M Enterprises is bigger than any one state.

Stumpknocker

I am not a "dude", thank you. We are making the big bucks... how about you?<br /><br />As an after thought.... anybody ever hear of Swifty Morgan? Trying to hit on Mindy without a license.

Stumpknocker

We found out who Mr. Morgan is. Regular pirate from the caribean. He has been black listed per our agent, Mini-me. Good work Mini.

Stumpknocker

M+M Ent Commercial paperwork came in today from Tallahassee. We are now officially official.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

SWEET!... We be officially official, and certifiable too....<br />Too bad the fleet can't make it out of port this weekend...<br />You seen the forecast right Gil?...<br /><br />NORTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 9 TO 11 FEET NEAR<br />SHORE AND UP TO 17 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. LARGE NORTHEAST<br />SWELLS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE<br />MORNING.<br /> :eek:

Stumpknocker

Yes, but we have one ship that will leave port as always...... guess which one.....?

Stumpknocker

Dang boy! U r good! Captain Orr will be so thrilled that you knew that. If he lives of course.

Stumpknocker

There will be a convention this week on an undisclosed island off the west coast of Florida for all M+M Enterprises people. All licensed individuals will be emailed directions to the site. The 422 will ferry everyone to the beach in question from the transfer point in the email.

Stumpknocker

Weather reports still 2 feet or less throughout the week, if you can believe anything NOAA says. So far... we show 85% RSVP.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

NOAA.. Yer going by the forecast?... uh-oh..<br /><br />I'll go ahead and call the Coastys right now to schedule a rescue.. <br /><br />Date & time written in stone?.. :confused:

Stumpknocker

Well, I am scheduled to sail with Captain Orr. He may sink, but he always comes back. So far.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Gil.. A realtor I know let me in on a new investment scheme.. Thought since M+M is in the PINFISH biz, we should get in on the ground floor.. Literally..<br /><br />PINFISH condos... All waterfront... This is the next big thing.. We need to get in on this, make some $$$.$$, and get out, all before the inflated property values go belly-up... Literally...<br /><br />The up-side is phenominal.. The down side is zip!... ZIP... I mean, your kids don't go to collage and they've reposesed your Rolls Royce, That kinda ZIP....<br /><br />We should call a board meeting, ASAP...

Stumpknocker

Back from the three days and evenings of salt, sun and PINFISH. Details to come shortly. Mindy ran a tight ship and all had fun.