Catching PINFISH

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Catching PINFISH

I'm all over it...<br /><br />btw.. I know pinfish be scavengers, but compairing nice little harmless pinfish to "Bottom dwelling scum sucking scavengers" the likes of lawyers or barristers?.. Is'nt that kinda mean towards the pinfish?.. Justa thought.. :confused:

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Not to worry, (this is one of 4 ploys I use to get a rise out of them) they are much easier to catch when angry. It increases the net yield by 18%. So, an angry Pinfish is a baitfish. Get it?

Stumpknocker

Someone wants info on Pinfish "creative" habits of the North Atlantic. I have an associate doing the documentation for distribution along the canal. I believe they are cousins of the Merryweather group. Eat less protein due to plankton masses.

Stumpknocker

Sabuki type hook setups are really working great today. Lots of Pinfish are giving their all...

Stumpknocker

Snapperbait is in charge of all new investors. He will fix you right up and in no time you will be one of us. he he he......<br /><br />Pinfish are the answer..... trust M+M Enterprises. <br /><br />Our bean counters have identified this brain child as M+M Enterprises. So in the future, when you see M+M its the old Pinfish gang in legaleze.<br /><br /> ;)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I got it all figured out!!! :D This is a code message aint it?? :eek: From what Ive read looks to me like yall talkin about some kind of underhanded conspiricy. :eek: It sure aint about no "PINFISH" who do you think your foolin :eek: I aint sure exactly what yall up to but Im gonna figure it out......Im gonna.... I tell ya.... Yall just keep talkin....I got my ears on :D :D :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Good to hear from you Agentman. And thanks for the info. Since I cant see Lidos post, and you can, please keep me up to date on what you hear. Thanks again<br /><br /> :confused:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

11.gif
<br /><br /> Well, ReelPoor.. I gotta be honest here... I ain't sure either...

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

No Agentman, most of them cant read your post either. I think its got something to do with the way our computers are positioned. So dont move yours. And yea, I think its cool to how we can communicate like this too. Keep your ears on and lets get this little fieasco behind us. There are more "Pinfisherman" to be caught.<br /><br /> :cool:

Stumpknocker

Good job, Snapperbait. It would appear M+M Enterprises now has three of 6 investors! Pinfish America!<br /><br />Reelpoor seems to be a natural Pinfish salesman. Good job. <br /><br />I spoke with the head of procurement last night, and Milo advises we recieved an order for 50 dozen per day from the charter boat Gandolph throughout the season.

Stumpknocker

Ps.... I think Agentman is on to something. He and Lido called Milo at the office and have arranged for lunch at company expense. Didn't take him long to figure things out!<br /><br />Go Agentman.<br /><br />Go M+M Enterprises.<br /><br />Use mo Pinfish!

Stumpknocker

Rumor has it the environmental (SIC ON PURPOSE) people are attempting to get a hearing on baitfish (ie..Pinfish) populations. They want to establish the basis for a moratoraium on live bait in conjunction with charter boats, commercial rigs and all kayak fishermen. I knew they would get around to it.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Agentman <br />Sorry to contact you so late but I just got in. Read all you post today. :eek: Thats a pretty good idea gettin in close with em. [like that lunch thing] Ida never thought of that by my self, and getting them to pay the expenses.[LOL] Hey, I guess that means your deeeep undercover?? :confused: <br />Gil must like you sence he let you go to lunch with Lido and Milo. Ya know I think he's sweet on Milo, ;) I really dont know what that means but I think he trust you. Keep up the good work. <br />PS........ see what you can find out about those "traps" as Im beginning to think thats where they keep their [LOL] "PINFISH". :rolleyes:

Stumpknocker

Just remember.... "Whats good for the Corporation... is good for the individual." <br /><br />Milo Minderbender Enterprises.<br /><br />M+M Ent.<br /><br />Pinfish.<br /><br />Does anybody have any thoughts on disposing of chocolate covered Pinfish? Maybe a dazzling circular array in a colorful display tray, holding crackers on the side.... I can see them in MegloWorld now. Labled "Imported Caviar"

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Does anybody have any thoughts on disposing of chocolate covered Pinfish?
I think its an enviromental bio hazard to actually dispose of those chocolate covered Pinfish. Agentman and myself have been giving it a lot of thought and came up with one idea I think might get you out of a bind. Mini Me has the right idea, you should suck the chocolate off all contaminated Pinfish, and then feed all that remains to the Groupers. I dont believe Grouper care to eat chocolate covered Pinfish. But I do know theyre hooked on live Pinfish. Ive been told chocolate makes them sick, hence the name "GAG GROUPER". Give this a try [may have to do several hundred pounds for actuall results] and let me know how things go.

Stumpknocker

Now I know why Snapperbait recommended Agentman so highly. Very resourceful. I was wondering about those gagging groupers..... so it was chocolate Pinfish that did the deed!<br /><br />I have placed a call to a Bio Reasearch team in Houston, headed by Willy McCoy to determine the viability of Chocolate Pinfish reefs. Still waiting on a call back.

Stumpknocker

Got a call back from a Jim Walker of the Houston Biological Research team this afternoon. Willy McCoy is on location in Bermuda and won't be back for 2 weeks. Jim thinks the idea is ok as long as we can develop a system whereby the Gagging Grouper don't try and eat the reef itself. They may have an additive to do the trick.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Ummm.. Gil....... Me thinks we gots muy-big problems, my fellow Amigos... :eek: I think ReelPoor and Agentman was onto something about the sick Gag Groupers...<br /><br />I got this in the mail today... Think ya ought ta see it fer yerself.. <br /><br />From the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe...<br /><br />re: Gagging Grouper <br /><br />"Milo Minderbender Enterprises. <br /><br /> It has come to our attention that your chocolate covered pinfish are causing Gag Groupers to gag uncontrolably upon injestion of chocolate covered pinfish. Some Gag Grouper have had severe complications such as horking up their lunch from three days ago, and in a few cases groupers have even barfed up their whole stomachs (not a pretty sight).<br /><br />We demand that you cease and desist all sales, distribution, and manufacture of the afore mentioned Chocolate covered pinfish, or we will have no other recourse to take further action against Milo Minderbender Enterprises.<br /><br />Very truly yours:<br />Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe<br /> Attorneys at law."<br /><br /><br />Whatdaya think we ought ta do now?... :confused: