Catching PINFISH

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Catching PINFISH

Uh.. yeah... please do.................. I think...<br /><br />huh? what's the mini me?...... Oh, ok... I'll ask him..<br /><br />ah-hem.. Gil... Mini me ate all the freeze dried pinfish.. He liked them very much (almost as much as chocolate).. He askes, would you please send more?...<br />
APMiniMeChoc.gif

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Jeez Louise..... I just sent the last batch of freeze dried to Gainesville, Fl. I plan on going back out in a couple of days. Never fear... Pinfish are an endangered species. That makes them taste oh so much better!

Stumpknocker

Now that gas prices are going to hit $5 or higher I will probably have to surcharge those baitfish. They will have to pay to be caught. Higher costs of doing business.

Stumpknocker

Decided on castnet with a 2% surcharge to Pinfish and Laybacks. Should work out about right if gas doesn't go over $5.

Stumpknocker

Got an order today for 200 dozen. I may need an assistant Pinhead......

Stumpknocker

Yes of course. Anything you say! I will arrange the paperwork and you just sign away. You will recieve 50% of all bills towards expenses and I will take care of all the nasty money that is in the form of profits inorder to keep the evil government from taking it away..... c how this works?

biloxiriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

When I want to get a bunch for the bait well I just put the kids at the dock with their rods, small hooks, and bait, and then I put their pins in my bait trap till I need em on the hook. Kids get to have fun and I get my bait. Trap works great too though, if I can keep folks from "borrowing" from my trap during the night.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'm good, Biloxi.. Have'nt been fishing enuff tho.. :( <br /><br />Gil.. Mini Me fedex'd the signed contracts back to ya... :p

Stumpknocker

I c. I shall await the legal proceedings with great joy. A megabusiness in the making right here for the world to c. Fishing for bait will never be the same.

Stumpknocker

Well snapperbait.... you appear to have caught on to my masterplan. Well done, grasshopper. Continue to be a part of Iboats history. Ripleys needs Pinfish too....

Stumpknocker

Don't be coy, Roy.... u get the bigger picture here. Mini-me will guide you through the dark passages towards the light of Pinfish and their secrets. Grouper will be caught, fun will be had by all and Iboats will carry on.<br /><br />It appears that Pinfish are not so different from lawyers, or barristers. Doth thou know why?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Yes.. They be scavengers... ;) <br /><br />Now, if thou will excuse me, I must tend to my trap... :cool:

Stumpknocker

Bottom dwelling scum sucking scavengers. Yep.<br /><br />The bean counter had determined that this enterprise needs 5 more investors. That should take care of the business for sometime to come. If you know anyone out there qualified for this venture.... you know what to do.