Catching PINFISH

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Catching PINFISH

Not to worry, M+M Enterprises is bigger than any Gag Grouper or environmental cause. M+M Enterprises is first and foremost among causes. We got a call from Willy McCoy finally. The additive Big Jim Walker spoke of works and is being mixed in the Pinfish Reef mixture as we speak. They shipped it straight from their 42nd street office in NY yesterday. Now we can work on the next phase.... Gourmet Pinfish for breakfast clubs.

Stumpknocker

Wow! Things are really catching on. I understand that an individual in Grandin, Florida is interested in co-sponsoring a modest Pinfish museum. All parties interested in this venture send your info to Mini-me c/o Snapperbait.<br /><br />Being bombarded with requests from a "Captain Orr" of the fishing boat "Liberator" to allow him to teach me the best kept Pinfish secrets on the planet. He operates out of Port Canaveral area and insists I come fishing with him. He says I won't be sorry. I hear through the grapevine that although he is a knowledgable fisherman... he usually sinks everytime he leaves port. Oh well.

Stumpknocker

I already posted this once, but it was deleted for some reason. Why I do not know. Sounds like PETA.<br /><br />Why are Flounder allowed to eat Pinfish? Shouldn't there be some kind of law against this slaughter of M+M Enterprises main source of income?

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

To Mini-me c/o Snapperbait<br />Agentman here, c/o Reel Poor<br />I would like to donate to this new museum venture. Heres a quick description of my artifacts. While cleaning my boat after a weekend fishing trip to the "great Gag Grouper gathering grounds" [bet ya cant say that 5 times] I have found in my possession two, I repeat two, dried out Penfish that were excavated from my bilge area in near perfect condition, oder and all. With your approvall I would like to e-mail you these artifacts. <br />Snapperbait, in refrence to the letter from the lieyers, Howe, Dewey, Cheatem? Im with Gil, dont worry, they may get whats comming to you, ARTIFACTS, or maybe we could take em fishing [note, I didnt mention bringing them back].

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Gil009<br />I think I have an answer for you about those Flounders.... I think we might get them under control if we start feeding them to those DRAGONS you keep referring to at the end of all your posts. I am concerned about the demize of M&M Enterprises, concerning the fact about "Flounders eating Pinfish."<br /><br />signed; Agentman <br /><br />P.S. Are you for real? Just crossed my mind. That double 0 9 [included in your name] has me a bit concerned that you might also be involved in an underhanded sting operation to put a stop to the Chocolate Pinfish reef and those Gaging Groupers. <br />If this is just paranoia on my behalf just post twice and I will continue on my endevor to promote M&M Enterprizes.<br /><br /> GO PENFISHES

Stumpknocker

Thank you for your valuable contributions to the Pinfish Museum. The artifacts you mention are obviously 15th century Pinfish going back in their noble bloodlines to the day of the Tyranasaraous Pinfish. <br /><br />In regards to the referenced and infamous double naught 9 suffix....... it simply doesn't exist. It is the very soul of M+M Enterprises which will become the next retail UNIVERSE. We are on the ground floor...... Hang on!

Stumpknocker

Thank you for your valuable contributions to the Pinfish Museum. The artifacts you mention are obviously 15th century Pinfish going back in their noble bloodlines to the day of the Tyranasaraous Pinfish. <br /><br />In regards to the referenced and infamous double naught 9 suffix....... it simply doesn't exist. It is the very soul of M+M Enterprises which will become the next retail UNIVERSE. We are on the ground floor...... Hang on!

Stumpknocker

The Liberator is setting sail so to speak Saturday evening. They are contracted to bring in a special catch of Pinfish. Museum quality.....

Stumpknocker

Update on Pinfish People. We now have on board "Wilson" from Vietnam. He has a vessel that will be attempting to pick up Pinfish in Asian waters for identification and comparison to Florida Pinfish. We also need to know if they are able to be covered in chocolate as well as our local Pinfish. Welcome aboard Wilson!!

Stumpknocker

The 422 is reported to be going offshore from Longboat Key area Saturday afternoon. Pinfish reports are expected Sunday evening. This vessel will be out all evening. They are attempting several new techniques this trip. Thanks go out to Capt Jose and his crew.

Stumpknocker

P.S.... To the crews of the Liberator and the 422..... bring home the glass eels as well. Sounds like tasty eatn to me!

Stumpknocker

The weekend reports are in.... as usual the Liberator was rescued off of the East Coast by the Coast Guard. However, the "technique" employed was highly successful. It does seem to attract nuisance sea turtles. This needs to be corrected. More news coming....

Stumpknocker

New species of baitfish brought in. Trying to have it identified. Authorities will probably cave to the tree huggers and have it deemed endangered.

Stumpknocker

The 422 has now reported in with their catch. Without using the techniques of the Liberator it appears they have approx 45% less Pinfish to show for the same amount of labor. More coming....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I got a weekend report from m/y "Spare Parts"...<br /><br />"negative on the pinfish.. Capt. Snap's still stuccoing the house".. :eek: <br /><br />"The Boat" should report in tomorrow or wednesday with two possible new concoctions that M&M may take interest in... "Pickeled mullet supprise", and "Frozen mullet on a stick". stay tuned..<br /> :cool:

Stumpknocker

Great news, snapperbait. Captain Jose from the 422 has also informed M+M that he will be doing a test market on the West coast of Fl with some Hispanic Hot Pockets sandwiches that have fillings of fresh local seafood. He says he will be doing a test of one of these with PINFISH. Awesome. Now the authorities will probably claim Pinfish as a "gamefish" so we will be limited to 1 Pinfish per day..... I could see them doing that.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

This just in... "The Boat" is out of commission until further notice, hence capt. Snap won't be reporting in... :( <br /><br />Snap "the mechanic" :rolleyes: busted main jet plug on the top carb on the mercurude this afternoon... Parts on order...

Stumpknocker

Pinfishjewelry.jpg
<br /><br />I have just the ticket to get Captain Snap back in the game. All M+M Captains get their corporate licenses from Mindy.... and she is quite the catch. She is also heading up the new department of Pinfish Fashions and Jewelry. <br /><br />Tell Captain Snap to get his busted main jet plug replaced and report to Mindy on the double!