CL Donor Boats for our Tinnies

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: CL Donor Boats for our Tinnies

Too much life in my way at the moment :facepalm:

Send a friend.... A really good friend. Might have to be a really close good friend, who'd also help hide the body as it were.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Cheap, recently serviced V6 donor boat:
$_12.JPG

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
just a few days over the 90 day mark,

any parameters on what constitutes a donor boat?

Tnstratofam

Commander
Anything with useable parts. Like motors, controls, windshields, accessories, you know stuff we can rob. Also good trailers.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Some of the boats that we post in the " funny tlc cl ads" thread could easily be posted here as well.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
also feel free to post anything that's a good deal.... HONESTLY boys we need a new section called the bottom feeder's lounge to keep about half a dozen c/l threads going... I would volunteer to mod it and it could be invite only if they wanted to keep the riff raff from advertising their own stuff

anyone care to second the motion?

dozerII

Admiral
Great idea Kevin, then I'll have another reason to be on Iboats all the time.:facepalm:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
thinking about the invite only that might be too restrictive but with the 'regulars' heavily monitoring and a very pointed disclaimer at the top should work.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Even w/ a strong supporter on the MOD team, might be a tough sell to iboats corporate team. But I'm in all the same :watermelon: :madgrin:

:anonymous: Hi, my name is, aahh, Skip, and I have a boat problem :tape2:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Heck yea, they would have to know in the corp admin cloud that if we buy piles of garbage we'll come here to get some new parts.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Let's see;
  1. SCs on CL
  2. Donor boats
  3. Free or nearly free SC's
  4. SC Parts
  5. TLC needed on CL

And you want to add how many more threads for finding tinnies/parts/donors? If I go to the "corp admin cloud" with let's open up a new forum called "bottom feeder's lounge" because we have a bunch of broke azzed tinny members who might buy new parts for the garbage found during Happy Hour in The Lounge, well it's been nice knowing y'all. :facepalm:

How much will you cheap buzzards spend here to fix this one up? http://charleston.craigslist.org/zip/4788124778.html He says the trailer needs a little TLC. Judging by the wheel you need a couple of rolls of duct tape. It's free so it gives you plenty of fix-it bucks. The ad is only a day old, better hurry. These don't last long!

00808_7trF4ghUR1L_600x450.jpg

Don't miss this one if you need a PWC (not a tinny), but he only gave 2 hours after posting the ad and it was updated 30 minutes ago. Only 90 minutes left on the Blue Light Special. http://roanoke.craigslist.org/zip/4789415371.html

00808_5LzMQfVBR2v_600x450.jpg

Electronically signed by another bottom feeder. X (my actual sig) lol

Tnstratofam

Commander
Ga you know how to put things into perspective. We are some spoiled bottom feeders aren't we.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Good point GA, and yeah we're quite the crew of boat poor tin nut cases ;)

I've always got my eye open for not only the SC I want next but also donor heaps that may have a serviceable motor. Problem is within a 300 mi radius of me everything goes for a super premium price even if it's a pile.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
sweet Ga you gave me a couple new threads to posts on....

muwahahahahhhaaaa...