CL Donor Boats for our Tinnies

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: CL Donor Boats for our Tinnies

Tennessee also doesn't require registration on trailers no safety inspections on vehicles, and it only cost me $27.50 for the tags on my truck last year, and $71 to register the SuperSport for three years.

GA only has emissions testing in certain counties for vehicles less than 25 years old - Yeah, I'm in testing county. Boat regos are for three years, $15 under 18 feet, $36 16-26 feet. I beat you on boat regos. :)

And my bank notarizes for free.

SigSaurP229

Commander

GA only has emissions testing in certain counties for vehicles less than 25 years old - Yeah, I'm in testing county. Boat regos are for three years, $15 under 18 feet, $36 16-26 feet. I beat you on boat regos. :)

And my bank notarizes for free.

Your sales tax is better than ours too, at 9.75% but no state income tax.

I actually somewhat wish that our county had a BASIC safety inspection as some of the stuff I see on the roads here aren't safe.

jbcurt00

Staff member

If it's an American, in repairable (or better) shape, perhaps it shouldn't be a transplant candidate.

But aren't same family donations usually a better match?
18' Starcraft fiberglass 170HP

170hp V-6

Cloudrnnr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I know the Starmada has corrupted my vision...I am starting to look at even nice glassers and think "I wonder if that windshield would fit my Holiday 14" and "that motor would be perfect for the Holiday 18!" Now...if I find a glasser with a 90hp Evinrude, a 60" windshield and a good kicker...it may become a donor even if it is in decent shape!

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020

OHMAHGAWD I want that motor! :eek:

115Hp Evinrude & what appears to be a nice Loadrite trailer.

00A0A_l3UW4NXrJqP_600x450.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member

Galvanized trailer too ^^^

SigSaurP229

Commander

I know my 18' had a kicker bracket on it and was run in the great lakes I had the thought of putting an 8hp kicker on mine.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

Luckily I have three good friends who are notary publics, and my Credit Union will notorize paperwork for me, for only $2.00 per page, its pretty simple if you want your money come to the bank with me.

All though I am not going to say that I may or may not after a fact had a friend sign a bill of sale for me after I purchased a boat.

I've done four boats since I've moved to TN and never had one notarized?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That looks like a CMC TnT. 6-800 bucks worth of free. Pick it up, drive to the dump, pull the CMC and let them have the rest. Save the 135 if you want.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Hope it works out & ya get to grab it BF, besides it's free..